New Ford F-350 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-350 Lariat

Sensibility and practicality define the 2020 Ford F-350. It features an automatic transmission, 4-wheel drive, and a powerful 8 cylinder engine. The engine breathes better thanks to a turbocharger, improving both performance and economy. Ford infused the interior with top shelf amenities, such as: delay-off headlights, front and rear reading lights, a rear step bumper, an outside temperature display, tilt steering wheel, a trailer hitch, and a split folding rear seat. Ford ensures the safety and security of its passengers with equipment such as: dual front impact airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. For added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. We know that you have high expectations, and we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding them! Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: New, Ford, F-350, Truck
; ;