Ford F-150

Take command of the road in the 2018 Ford F-150. With less than 30,000 miles on the odometer, this pickup successfully merges advanced capability with comfort and agility, distinguishing itself from the competition with its cargo capacity, towing capacity, and ruggedness! Turbocharger technology provides forced air induction, enhancing performance while preserving fuel economy. All of the premium features expected of a Ford are offered, including: delay-off headlights, a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, air conditioning, telescoping steering wheel, and more. Passenger security is always assured thanks to various safety features, such as: dual front impact airbags, head curtain airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Various mechanical systems are monitored by electronic stability control, keeping you on your intended path. We know that you have high expectations, and we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding them! Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Tags: F-150, Used, Ford, Truck