Nissan Titan XD SV

You can expect a lot from the 2017 Nissan Titan XD It features four-wheel drive capabilities, a durable automatic transmission, and a powerful 8 cylinder engine. It's equipped with tons of terrific amenities, but it won't break your budget. Such as remote keyless entry, a tachometer, air conditioning, turn signal indicator mirrors, power windows, an overhead console, a trailer hitch, and much more. You and your passengers will enjoy the stereo system, which includes a CD player with MP3 capability, steering wheel mounted audio controls, and 6 speakers, providing excellent sound throughout the cabin. Nissan ensures the safety and security of its passengers with equipment such as: dual front impact airbags, head curtain airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Various mechanical systems are monitored by electronic stability control, keeping you on your intended path. Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. We are here to help you.