Ford EcoSport Titanium

Discerning drivers will appreciate the 2020 Ford EcoSport. Under the hood you'll find a 4 cylinder engine with more than 150 horsepower, and for added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. Four wheel drive allows you to go places you've only imagined. It distinguishes itself from the competition with features such as: leather upholstery, 1-touch window functionality, a trip computer, fully automatic headlights, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, rain sensing wipers, and more. Ford ensures the safety and security of its passengers with equipment such as: head curtain airbags, front and rear side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, a panic alarm, an emergency communication system, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: New, Ecosport, Ford, SUV