GMC Sierra 2500HD SLE

Get excited about the 2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD. It features four-wheel drive capabilities, a durable automatic transmission, and a powerful 8 cylinder engine. It's equipped with tons of terrific amenities, but it won't break your budget. Such as remote keyless entry, delay-off headlights, a rear step bumper, an outside temperature display, tilt steering wheel, power door mirrors and heated door mirrors, power windows, and 1-touch window functionality. Passengers are protected by various safety and security features, including: dual front impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, a panic alarm, onStar, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Electronic stability control ensures solid grip atop the road surface, no matter how challenging the driving conditions. We know that you have high expectations, and we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding them! Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.