Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT

The 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. Chevrolet infused the interior with top shelf amenities, such as: delay-off headlights, a tachometer, a rear step bumper, air conditioning, tilt steering wheel, an overhead console, and more. Chevrolet ensures the safety and security of its passengers with equipment such as: dual front impact airbags, head curtain airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Various mechanical systems are monitored by electronic stability control, keeping you on your intended path. Our sales staff will help you find the vehicle that you've been searching for. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Please don't hesitate to give us a call.