New 2018 FordF-550SD

  • VIN: 1FDUF5HT3JEC95607
  • Stock: F71956
Exterior Color
White
Interior Color
Gray
TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
6.7 Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel

Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2018 Ford F-550SD DRW 2D Standard Cab DRW 4WD Oxford White Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic

4WD, ABS brakes, Traction control.

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL V6 Ti-VCT 24V

    2019 Ford F-150 XL V6 Ti-VCT 2…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged