2018 Ford Transit-250 Base V6 Ti-VCT 24V

Pewter Vinyl Dual Bucket Seats

  • Driver & Passenger Side Thorax Airbags
  • Safety Canopy Side-Curtain Airbags

AM/FM Stereo

Front beverage holders

Driver's Seat Mounted Armrest

Passenger cancellable airbag

4 Front Speakers

Front anti-roll bar

Wheels: 16" Steel w/Black Center Hubcap

Vinyl Front Bucket Seats

    2018 Ford Transit-250 Base 3D Medium Roof Cargo Van RWD Oxford White 3.7L V6 Ti-VCT 24V 6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive

    $2,097 off MSRP!

    ABS brakes, Electronic Stability Control, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $3,000 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 04/30/2019

Detailed Pricing

  • Engine : 3.7L V6 Ti-VCT 24V 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC WITH OVERDRIVE RWD
  • Exterior Color : Oxford White Interior Color : C CHARCOAL
  • Stock # : F71870
  • VIN : 1FTYR2CG7JKA75717
  • Call: (541) 475-7204
Ford Transit-250

  • BodyStyle: Transit Long 250
  • ExteriorColor: Oxford White
  • InteriorColor: Charcoal
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine
  • Drive: 2 Wheel Drive
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Overdrive with SelectShift®
  • SeatType: Cloth Seats
  • WheelSize: 16" Steel Wheels with Full Silver Wheel Cover
  • WheelBase: Cargo Van
  • WheelMaterial: 16" Steel Wheels with Full Silver Wheel Cover
  • Cab: Cargo Van

Exterior

  • SINGLE SLIDING SIDE DOOR
  • INTERVAL WIPERS
  • SPARE TIRE AND WHEEL
  • BLACK GRILLE/BUMPERS

Interior

  • AIR CONDITIONING - FRONT
  • CENTER CONSOLE
  • CARGO HOOKS
  • POWERPOINTS - 12V (2)
  • LOCKING GLOVE BOX

Functional

  • POWER LOCKS AND WINDOWS
  • POWER STEERING
  • 25.0 GALLON FUEL TANK

  • 3YR/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER

  • DRIVER/PASSENGER AIR BAGS
  • AIRBAGS - SIDE AIR CURTAINS
  • 3 POINT SAFETY BELTS
  • 4-WHEEL DISC BRAKES W/ABS
  • ADVANCETRAC W/RSC
  • TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR SYS
  • SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS

New Arrivals

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2019 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoos…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged