2019 Ford F-350SD XL V8 EFI SOHC 16V Flex Fuel

17" Argent Painted Steel Wheels

AM/FM Stereo

Dual rear wheels

Engine Block Heater

Front Center Armrest w/Storage

Front anti-roll bar

Front beverage holders

GVWR: 14000 lb Payload Package

HD Vinyl 40/20/40 Split Bench Seat

Limited Slip w/4.30 Axle Ratio

Passenger cancellable airbag

Rear View Camera & Prep Kit

Rear anti-roll bar

Trailer Brake Controller

XL Value Package

Chrome Front Bumper

    2019 Ford F-350SD XL DRW 2D Standard Cab DRW 4WD Oxford White 6.2L V8 EFI SOHC 16V Flex Fuel TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic

  • Engine : 6.2L V8 EFI SOHC 16V Flex Fuel TORQSHIFT 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC 4WD
  • Exterior Color : Oxford White Interior Color : AS
  • Stock # : F71880
  • VIN : 1FDRF3H64KEC47295
  • Call: (541) 475-7204

  • BodyStyle: F-350
  • Engine: 6.2L 2-Valve Gas SOHC EFI NA V8 Engine
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Transmission: TorqShift® 6-speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmission (Gas Engine)
  • SeatType: HD Vinyl, 40/20/40 Split Bench w/Center Armrest, Cupholder and Storage Manual Lumbar Seats
  • WheelSize: 17-inch Argent Painted Steel Wheels (DRW)
  • WheelBase: Regular Cab
  • WheelMaterial: 17-inch Argent Painted Steel Wheels (DRW)
  • Cab: Regular Cab

Exterior

  • GLASS - SOLAR-TINTED
  • GRILLE - BLACK
  • HEADLAMPS -WIPER ACTIVATED
  • ROOF CLEARANCE LIGHTS
  • TOW HOOKS
  • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
  • TRAILER TOW WIRE HARNESS
  • WIPERS- INTERMITTENT

Interior

  • AIR COND, MANUAL FRONT
  • BLACK VINYL FLOOR COVERING
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • PARTICULATE AIR FILTER
  • TILT/TELESCOPE STR COLUMN
  • UPFITTER SWITCHES
  • VINYL SUN VISORS

Functional

  • 4-WHEEL ANTI-LOCK DISC BRAKING SYSTEM
  • HILL START ASSIST
  • JEWEL EFFECT HEADLAMPS
  • MANUAL LOCKING HUBS
  • MONO BEAM COIL SPRING FRT SUSPENSION W/STAB BAR
  • STABILIZER BAR, FRONT/REAR

  • BELT-MINDER CHIME
  • SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS

New Arrivals

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2019 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoos…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged