2019 Ford F-350SD XL DRW 2D Standard Cab DRW 4WD Oxford White Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic

Overall5Out of 5
  • it is a dually and i have 13k after market prodcts

    By I am the owner on Friday, June 21, 2019

    5.0
    I added 13k in aftermarket: sway bars, alarm, air bags, front protective bumper, off road lights, truck bed cover (folds back), air compressor, kill switch, running boards, weather tech window shades.
  • i own this truck

    By vegaslady on Wednesday, March 27, 2019

    5.0
    this truck has dual rear wheels. i had a headache rack installed with lights and put a front end replacement bumper on it. it gets regular oil changes. it is very clean.
  • Lariat CC SB 4x4

    By PJS on Monday, March 11, 2019

    5.0
    So far so good. Towing beast.

New Arrivals

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2019 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoos…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged