New 2019 FordF-550 XL Truck

  • VIN: 1FD0W5HT3KEG77037
  • Stock: F72307

Exterior Color
Oxford White
Interior Color
Medium Earth Gray
TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
6.7 Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel

  • Engine Block Heater$100
  • High Capacity Trailer Tow Package$580
  • Limited Slip w/4.88 Axle Ratio$360
  • Power Equipment Group$1,125
  • Steering Wheel-Mounted Cruise Control$235
  • Trailer Brake Controller$270
  • Transmission Power Take-Off Provision$280
  • XL Value Package$1,000

  • GLASS - SOLAR-TINTED
  • GRILLE - BLACK
  • HEADLAMPS -WIPER ACTIVATED
  • ROOF CLEARANCE LIGHTS
  • TOW HOOKS
  • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
  • TRAILER TOW WIRE HARNESS
  • WIPERS- INTERMITTENT
  • 4-WHEEL ANTI-LOCK DISC BRAKING SYSTEM
  • HILL START ASSIST
  • JEWEL EFFECT HEADLAMPS
  • MANUAL LOCKING HUBS
  • MONO BEAM COIL SPRING FRT SUSPENSION W/STAB BAR
  • STABILIZER BAR, FRONT/REAR
  • 60/40 REAR BENCH W/FLIP-UP /FLIP-DOWN W/ HEAD RSTRNT
  • AIR COND, MANUAL FRONT
  • BLACK VINYL FLOOR COVERING
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • PARTICULATE AIR FILTER
  • TILT/TELESCOPE STR COLUMN
  • UPFITTER SWITCHES
  • VINYL SUN VISORS
  • ADVANCETRAC WITH RSC
  • BELT-MINDER CHIME
  • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
  • BodyStyle: F-550
  • Cab: Crew Cab®
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Engine: 6.7L 4 Valve OHV Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel B20 Engine with Manual Push-button Engine-Exhaust Braking
  • SeatType: HD Vinyl, 40/20/40 Split Bench w/Center Armrest, Cupholder and Storage Manual Lumbar Seats
  • Transmission: TorqShift® 6-speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmission (Diesel Engine)
  • WheelBase: Crew Cab®
  • WheelMaterial: 19.5-inch Argent Painted Steel Wheels (DRW)
  • WheelSize: 19.5-inch Argent Painted Steel Wheels (DRW)

Dealer Notes

$4,048 off MSRP! Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2019 Ford F-550SD XL DRW 4WD Oxford White V8 6-Speed Automatic

4WD, 4.2" Center-Stack Screen, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS brakes, Advanced Security Pack, Air Conditioning, Brake assist, Chrome Front Bumper, Delay-off headlights, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Dual rear wheels, Engine Block Heater, Front anti-roll bar, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, GVWR: 18,000 lbs Payload Package, GVWR: 19,500 lb Payload Plus Upgrade Package, HD Vinyl 40/20/40 Split Bench Seat, High Capacity Trailer Tow Package, Limited Slip w/4.88 Axle Ratio, MyKey, Order Code 660A, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Passenger vanity mirror, Power Equipment Group, Power Front & Rear Side Windows, Power Locks, Power steering, Radio: AM/FM Stereo/MP3 Player, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear reading lights, Remote Keyless Entry, Split folding rear seat, Steering Wheel-Mounted Cruise Control, SYNC Communications & Entertainment System, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trailer Brake Controller, Trailer Tow Mirrors w/Power Heated Glass, Transmission Power Take-Off Provision, Trip computer, Variably intermittent wipers, Wheels: 19.5" Argent Painted Steel, XL Value Package, 4WD.

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XLT V8

    2020 Ford F-150 XLT V8 145" Wh…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V6 EcoBoost

    2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V6 EcoB…