New 2020 FordF-150 STX Truck

  • VIN: 1FTFW1E47LKD97810
  • Stock: F72410

Race Red
Interior Color
Medium Earth Gray
3.5 EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • SECURITY SYSTEM

  • 110V/400W Outlet$250
  • Cruise Control$225
  • Equipment Group 101A Mid$2,480
  • Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank$445
  • FX4 Off-Road Package$905
  • Skid Plates$160
  • Fog Lamps$140
  • Max Trailer Tow Package$1,295
  • Electronic Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio$470
  • Integrated Trailer Brake Controller$275
  • Max Trailer Tow Package w/101A$1,295
  • Reverse Sensing System$275
  • STX Appearance Package$1,995
  • Rear Window Defroster$220
  • Rear Window Fixed Privacy Glass$100
  • SiriusXM Radio$195
  • XL Sport Appearance Package$775

  • DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
  • HALOGEN HEADLAMPS
  • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
  • WIPERS- INTERMITTENT
  • AUTO START STOP TECH
  • CURVE CONTROL
  • DYNAMIC HITCH ASSIST
  • ELECT 4X4 SHIFT-ON-FLY
  • ELECTRIC-ASSIST PARK BRAKE
  • FADE-TO-OFF INTERIOR LIGHT
  • FAIL-SAFE COOLING SYSTEM
  • GAS-CHARGED SHOCKS
  • HILL START ASSIST
  • MANUAL FOLD MIRRORS
  • OUTBOARD MNTD REAR SHOCKS
  • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
  • PWR RACK AND PINION STEER
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • SELECTSHIFT
  • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH SEAT
  • A/C W/MANUAL CLIMATE CONTROL, SINGLE ZONE
  • DUAL SUNVISORS
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • POWERPOINT - 12V (FRONT)
  • SECURITY SYSTEM
  • TIRE PRESSURE MONIT SYS
  • BodyStyle: XL
  • Cab: SuperCrew
  • CargoBox: 6-1/2' Box
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Engine: 3.5L V6 EcoBoost® with Auto Start/Stop Technology Engine
  • ExteriorColor: Race Red
  • InteriorColor: Medium Earth Gray
  • RapidSpec: 101A Mid
  • SeatType: Unique Sport Cloth 40/20/40 Front-Seats
  • SpecialPackage: FX4 Off-Road Package
  • SpecialPackage: STX Appearance Package
  • SpecialPackage: XL Sport Appearance Package
  • Transmission: Electronic Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission with Tow/Haul and Sport Mode
  • WheelBase: SuperCrew
  • WheelMaterial: 20" Machined-Aluminum Wheels with Flash Gray Painted Pockets
  • WheelSize: 20" Machined-Aluminum Wheels with Flash Gray Painted Pockets

Dealer Notes

$7,048 off MSRP! Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2020 Ford F-150 XL 4WD Race Red EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged Automatic

4WD, 110V/400W Outlet, 20" Machined-Aluminum Wheels, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auxiliary Transmission Oil Cooler, Brake assist, Cloth 40/20/40 Front Seat, Compass, Cruise Control, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio, Electronic Stability Control, Equipment Group 101A Mid, Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank, Fog Lamps, FordPass Connect 4G Wi-Fi Modem, Front anti-roll bar, Front Center Armrest, Front License Plate Bracket, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, FX4 Off-Road Package, Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, Low tire pressure warning, Max Trailer Tow Package, Max Trailer Tow Package w/101A, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power steering, Pro Trailer Backup Assist, Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/6 Speakers, Rear step bumper, Rear Window Defroster, Rear Window Fixed Privacy Glass, Reverse Sensing System, SiriusXM Radio, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, STX Appearance Package, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Unique Sport Cloth 40/20/40 Front-Seats, Variably intermittent wipers, Voltmeter, Wheels: 17" Silver Steel, XL Power Equipment Group, XL Sport Appearance Package, 4WD.
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
Recent Arrival!

  • 2015 F-150 5.0L SCrew is the best vehicle I've own

    By Gunner on Thursday, December 19, 2019

    5.0
    The F-150 is the Aluminum body Ford truck that came out in 2015. New Coyote 5.0L V-8 is the best engine Ford has put in their trucks. Zero problems, ZERO. Transmission has been flawless, engine never misses a beat. interior has been flawless, nothing has failed. Best F-150 ever. Period.
  • I understand why they sell so many F-150s

    By Tampa Tom on Saturday, November 23, 2019

    5.0
    This F-150 Lariat replaces an older Super Duty that was thirsty for expensive diesel fuel. I was hesitant to get the 3.5 liter eco-boost engine because the reviews seemed too good to be true, but it’s every bit as good as they say. The truck is roomy, quiet, and comfortable. I’ve had zero problems since new, and haven’t yet even opened the hood. My only concern is the seemingly hundreds of buttons, knobs and switches I cannot read, reach, or see in the dark.
  • Auto On/Off

    By Whitetiger on Tuesday, August 27, 2019

    4.0
    Great truck the auto on/off is a little annoying but it probably does help with the MPG as I avg 15.6 most of the time around town and some hwy. When it rains just be careful on making a turn with the pavement being wet or accelerating too quick as the rear end will want to come around and see you very easily. Lots of compliments though!

New Arrivals

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V6 EcoBoost

    2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V6 EcoB…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XLT V8

    2020 Ford F-150 XLT V8 145" Wh…