New 2020 FordF-150 XL Truck

  • VIN: 1FTEW1E42LKD11217
  • Stock: F72337

Oxford White
Interior Color
Medium Earth Gray
3.5 EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • SECURITY SYSTEM

  • Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver$150
  • Color-Coordinated Carpet w/Carpeted Floor Mats$145
  • Cruise Control$225
  • Electronic Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio$470
  • Equipment Group 101A Mid$2,480
  • Fog Lamps$140
  • Integrated Trailer Brake Controller$275
  • Tray Style Floor Liner$160
  • XL Sport Appearance Package$775

  • DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
  • HALOGEN HEADLAMPS
  • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
  • WIPERS- INTERMITTENT
  • AUTO START STOP TECH
  • CURVE CONTROL
  • DYNAMIC HITCH ASSIST
  • ELECT 4X4 SHIFT-ON-FLY
  • ELECTRIC-ASSIST PARK BRAKE
  • FADE-TO-OFF INTERIOR LIGHT
  • FAIL-SAFE COOLING SYSTEM
  • GAS-CHARGED SHOCKS
  • HILL START ASSIST
  • MANUAL FOLD MIRRORS
  • OUTBOARD MNTD REAR SHOCKS
  • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
  • PWR RACK AND PINION STEER
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • SELECTSHIFT
  • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH SEAT
  • A/C W/MANUAL CLIMATE CONTROL, SINGLE ZONE
  • DUAL SUNVISORS
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • POWERPOINT - 12V (FRONT)
  • SECURITY SYSTEM
  • TIRE PRESSURE MONIT SYS
  • BodyStyle: XL
  • Cab: SuperCrew
  • CargoBox: 5-1/2' Box
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Engine: 3.5L V6 EcoBoost® with Auto Start/Stop Technology Engine
  • RapidSpec: 101A Mid
  • SeatType: Cloth 40/20/40 Front Seats (XL)
  • SpecialPackage: Class IV Trailer Hitch
  • SpecialPackage: XL Sport Appearance Package
  • Transmission: Electronic Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission with Tow/Haul and Sport Mode
  • WheelBase: SuperCrew
  • WheelMaterial: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelSize: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels

Dealer Notes

$7,195 off MSRP! Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2020 Ford F-150 XL 4WD Oxford White EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged Automatic

4WD, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio, Auto High-beam Headlights, Brake assist, Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver, Cloth 40/20/40 Front Seat, Color-Coordinated Carpet w/Carpeted Floor Mats, Compass, Cruise Control, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio, Electronic Stability Control, Equipment Group 101A Mid, Fog Lamps, FordPass Connect 4G Wi-Fi Modem, Front anti-roll bar, Front Center Armrest, Front License Plate Bracket, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power steering, Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/6 Speakers, Rear step bumper, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, SYNC, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Tray Style Floor Liner, Unique Sport Cloth 40/20/40 Front-Seats, Variably intermittent wipers, Voltmeter, Wheels: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum, Wheels: 17" Silver Steel, XL Power Equipment Group, XL Sport Appearance Package, 4WD.

  • A power house 3.5 eco!

    By Scott's Beast on Friday, June 05, 2020

    4.0
    Although i have only had the truck a little over a month i am impressed with the 3.5 eco and the 10 speed tranny. They seem to link up nicely. The only thing I don't like about the truck is it seems to ride stiffer then my 2010 f150 i had in the past.
  • 2015 F-150 5.0L SCrew is the best vehicle I've own

    By Gunner on Thursday, December 19, 2019

    5.0
    The F-150 is the Aluminum body Ford truck that came out in 2015. New Coyote 5.0L V-8 is the best engine Ford has put in their trucks. Zero problems, ZERO. Transmission has been flawless, engine never misses a beat. interior has been flawless, nothing has failed. Best F-150 ever. Period.
  • I understand why they sell so many F-150s

    By Tampa Tom on Saturday, November 23, 2019

    5.0
    This F-150 Lariat replaces an older Super Duty that was thirsty for expensive diesel fuel. I was hesitant to get the 3.5 liter eco-boost engine because the reviews seemed too good to be true, but it’s every bit as good as they say. The truck is roomy, quiet, and comfortable. I’ve had zero problems since new, and haven’t yet even opened the hood. My only concern is the seemingly hundreds of buttons, knobs and switches I cannot read, reach, or see in the dark.

New Arrivals

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XL V6

    2020 Ford F-150 XL V6 141" Whe…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2020 Ford F-150 EcoBoost V6 GT…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2020 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoos…