    Exterior Color
    Oxford White
    Interior Color
    Medium Earth Gray
    6.2 6.2L V8 EFI SOHC 16V Flex Fuel

    • SECURITY SYSTEM

    • BOX RAIL/TAILGATE MOLDINGS
    • DOOR HANDLES - BLACK
    • PICKUP BOX, TIE DOWN HOOKS -NA W/BOX DLT
    • SPARE TIRE AND WHEEL LOCK -NA W/BOX DLT
    • TOW HOOKS
    • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
    • WIPERS- INTERMITTENT
    • 4-WHEEL ANTILOCK BRAKE SYS
    • JEWEL EFFECT HEADLAMPS
    • MANUAL LOCKING HUBS
    • MONO BEAM COIL SPRING FRT SUSPENSION W/STAB BAR
    • MYKEY
    • REAR VIEW CAMERA NA W/BOX DLT
    • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH SEAT
    • AIR COND, MANUAL FRONT
    • DRIVER SEAT-MANUAL LUMBAR
    • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
    • PARTICULATE AIR FILTER
    • STEERING - TILT/TELESCOPIC WHEEL WITH AUDIO
    • VINYL SUN VISORS
    • BELT-MINDER CHIME
    • DRIVER/PASSENGER AIR BAGS
    • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
    • SECURITY SYSTEM
    • BodyStyle: F-250
    • Cab: SuperCab
    • CargoBox: 8'
    • Drive: All-Wheel Drive
    • Engine: 6.2L 2-valve SOHC Flex Fuel V8
    • SeatType: HD Vinyl 40/20/40 Split Bench Seats w/Center Armrest
    • SpecialPackage: 10,000/9,900 GVWR Package
    • SpecialPackage: Power Equipment Group
    • SpecialPackage: XL Value Package
    • Transmission: TorqShift® Heavy-Duty 6-speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmission
    • WheelBase: SuperCab
    • WheelMaterial: 17" Argent Painted Steel Wheels w/Painted Hub Cover/Center Ornament
    • WheelSize: 17" Argent Painted Steel Wheels w/Painted Hub Cover/Center Ornament

    Dealer Notes

    2020 Ford F-250SD XL 4WD Oxford White 6.2L V8 EFI SOHC 16V Flex Fuel 6-Speed Automatic

    4WD, ABS brakes, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Low tire pressure warning, Traction control.

    • Great Truck

      By Chris on Saturday, December 14, 2019

      5.0
      This truck goes through pastures, through creek beds, undulating terrain, hauls, and pulls without any problem. So it can work. Great truck!
    • Never Underperforms my Expectations

      By Buster on Monday, November 23, 2020

      5.0
      This truck has been bullet proof. It Just rolled over 50k miles and I've done nothing but get in it, work it had every day (I'm a contractor), and it performs flawlessly. It runs and looks as good as the day I bought it. and I'm not easy on trucks. I drive 25K miles every year. Job site to job site. Start stop. I've never had it to the dealer for a problem. oil change and tires. love It!!!
    • Expensive but inline with the competition.

      By Steve on Monday, April 22, 2019

      5.0
      The Ford Super Duty trucks are gorgeous, well made,feature-laden and very powerful. Ford often sets the bar for innovation and power but GM and Dodge leap frog quickly. All of the “big three” trucks are expensive and powerful but their styling really boils down to personal taste. However, Ford is the only manufacturer supplying its own diesel engines & transmissions for their products. I think that says A LOT about the company. I’ll admit that my Platinum spec F250 has some cheap interior materials shared with the base models, which contrast with the other premium materials with my package, but it’s not bad enough to really whine about. When it comes to the reliability and performance I’ve personally experienced, I can’t say enough good things about my truck. Hauling, towing, exhaust braking, maneuverability, power and economy, tech features, etc., I have zero complaints. There are a few features I have found annoying or pointless, such as Lane keeping alert and auto high-beams, but I had the ability to deactivate them. If there were one feature I’d wish to have though, it would be the step bumper GMC offers, in conjunction with the “Man-Step” in the tailgate my truck has. To have both available would be ideal, yet I’m sure each company has patents on their designs so I’m not expecting that anytime soon.

    New Arrivals

    • 2021 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    • 2021 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    • 2021 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

      2021 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBo…

    • 2021 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged