Exterior Color
Oxford White
Interior Color
Medium Earth Gray
6.2 6.2L V8 EFI SOHC 16V Flex Fuel

  • SECURITY SYSTEM

  • BOX RAIL/TAILGATE MOLDINGS
  • DOOR HANDLES - BLACK
  • PICKUP BOX, TIE DOWN HOOKS -NA W/BOX DLT
  • SPARE TIRE AND WHEEL LOCK -NA W/BOX DLT
  • TOW HOOKS
  • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
  • WIPERS- INTERMITTENT
  • 4-WHEEL ANTILOCK BRAKE SYS
  • JEWEL EFFECT HEADLAMPS
  • MANUAL LOCKING HUBS
  • MONO BEAM COIL SPRING FRT SUSPENSION W/STAB BAR
  • MYKEY
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA NA W/BOX DLT
  • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH SEAT
  • AIR COND, MANUAL FRONT
  • DRIVER SEAT-MANUAL LUMBAR
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • PARTICULATE AIR FILTER
  • STEERING - TILT/TELESCOPIC WHEEL WITH AUDIO
  • VINYL SUN VISORS
  • BELT-MINDER CHIME
  • DRIVER/PASSENGER AIR BAGS
  • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
  • SECURITY SYSTEM
  • BodyStyle: F-250
  • Cab: SuperCab
  • CargoBox: 8'
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Engine: 6.2L SOHC 2-valve Flex Fuel V8 Engine
  • SeatType: HD Vinyl 40/20/40 Split Bench Seats w/Center Armrest
  • SpecialPackage: 10,000/9,900 GVWR Package
  • SpecialPackage: Power Equipment Group
  • SpecialPackage: XL Value Package
  • Transmission: TorqShift® Heavy-Duty 6-speed SelectShift-G™ Automatic Transmission (F-250 Gas)
  • WheelBase: SuperCab
  • WheelMaterial: 17" Argent Painted Steel Wheels w/Painted Hub Cover/Center Ornament
  • WheelSize: 17" Argent Painted Steel Wheels w/Painted Hub Cover/Center Ornament

Dealer Notes

Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2020 Ford F-250SD XL 4WD Oxford White 6.2L V8 EFI SOHC 16V Flex Fuel 6-Speed Automatic

4WD, ABS brakes, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Low tire pressure warning, Traction control.

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged