  • Stock: F72393

Exterior Color
Oxford White
Interior Color
Medium Earth Gray
7.3 7.3L V8 PFI SOHC 16V Federal 385hp

  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY

  • 2-Ton Mechanical Jack$55
  • Electronic-Locking w/4.30 Axle Ratio$390
  • Platform Running Boards$445
  • Power Equipment Group$915
  • Rear View Camera & Prep Kit$415
  • Trailer Brake Controller$270
  • XL Decor Group$220
  • XL Value Package$395

  • HEADLAMPS -WIPER ACTIVATED
  • ROOF CLEARANCE LIGHTS
  • TOW HOOKS
  • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
  • TRAILER TOW WIRE HARNESS
  • WIPERS- INTERMITTENT
  • 4-WHEEL ANTILOCK BRAKE SYS
  • ELECT 4X4 SHIFT-ON-FLY
  • JEWEL EFFECT HEADLAMPS
  • MANUAL LOCKING HUBS
  • MONO BEAM COIL SPRING FRT SUSPENSION W/STAB BAR
  • STABILIZER BAR, FRONT/REAR
  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
  • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH SEAT
  • AIR COND, MANUAL FRONT
  • BLACK VINYL FLOOR COVERING
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • PARTICULATE AIR FILTER
  • STEERING - TILT/TELESCOPIC WHEEL WITH AUDIO
  • UPFITTER SWITCHES
  • VINYL SUN VISORS
  • BELT-MINDER CHIME
  • DRIVER/PASSENGER AIR BAGS
  • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
  • BodyStyle: F-350
  • Cab: SuperCab
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Engine: 7.3L 2V DEVCT NA PFI V8 Gas Engine
  • SeatType: HD Vinyl, 40/20/40 Split Bench w/Center Armrest, Cupholder and Storage Manual Lumbar Seats
  • Transmission: TorqShift® Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • WheelBase: SuperCab
  • WheelMaterial: 18" Argent Painted Steel Wheels with Painted Hub Cover/Center Ornaments
  • WheelSize: 18" Argent Painted Steel Wheels with Painted Hub Cover/Center Ornaments

Dealer Notes

$1,677 off MSRP! Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2020 Ford F-350SD XL 4WD Oxford White 2V Automatic

4WD, 18" Argent Painted Steel Wheels, 2-Ton Mechanical Jack, 3.73 Axle Ratio, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS brakes, Advanced Security Pack, Air Conditioning, Brake assist, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Electronic-Locking w/4.30 Axle Ratio, Folding Trailer Tow Mirrors w/Power Heated Glass, Front anti-roll bar, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, GVWR: 11,300 lb Payload Package, Low tire pressure warning, MyKey, Order Code 630A, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Passenger cancellable airbag, Passenger vanity mirror, Platform Running Boards, Power Equipment Group, Power Front & Rear Side Windows, Power Locks, Power steering, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear View Camera & Prep Kit, Remote Keyless Entry, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Steering Wheel-Mounted Cruise Control, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trailer Brake Controller, Trip computer, Variably intermittent wipers, XL Value Package, 4WD.

  • i own this truck

    By vegaslady on Wednesday, March 27, 2019

    5.0
    this truck has dual rear wheels. i had a headache rack installed with lights and put a front end replacement bumper on it. it gets regular oil changes. it is very clean.
  • it is a dually and i have 13k after market prodcts

    By I am the owner on Friday, June 21, 2019

    5.0
    I added 13k in aftermarket: sway bars, alarm, air bags, front protective bumper, off road lights, truck bed cover (folds back), air compressor, kill switch, running boards, weather tech window shades.
  • Best Truck I Ever Towed with

    By Thurston III on Tuesday, July 23, 2019

    5.0
    I thought my 2017 Ford F-150, XLT, 3.5L ecoboost, 4x4, super crew, 6.75ft bed, load range E tires, and wireless one compressor/Firestone ride rite suspension was a towing beast …. boy was I set straight after the first time I towed with my new 2019 Ford F-350 STX, 6.7L Powerstroke, 4x4, super crew, and 8ft bed. NOTE: don't get Timbrens if you tow a travel trailer... very rough ride.

New Arrivals

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2020 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoos…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged