  • Emergency communication system
  • Wireless phone connectivity
  • Exterior parking camera rear
  • Split folding rear seat
  • Steering wheel mounted audio controls
  • Fully automatic headlights
  • Trailer hitch receiver
  • Trailer sway control

  • 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package$500
  • Electronic-Locking w/3.73 Axle Ratio$390
  • FX4 Off-Road Package$400
  • Transfer Case & Fuel Tank Skid Plates$100
  • Platform Running Boards$445
  • Power Equipment Group$1,125
  • Steering Wheel-Mounted Cruise Control$235
  • Trailer Brake Controller$270
  • XL Value Package$395

Detailed Specifications

  • Air conditioning
  • Emergency communication system: SYNC 911 Assist
  • Front beverage holders
  • Overhead console
  • Passenger vanity mirror
  • Rear beverage holders
  • Remote engine start: smart device only
  • Telescoping steering wheel
  • Tilt steering wheel
  • Front anti-roll bar
  • Front tires: 245/75SR17.0E
  • Power steering
  • Rear tires: 245/75SR17.0E
  • Single rear wheels
  • Wheel size: 17"
  • 1st row LCD monitors: 2
  • AM/FM radio
  • Primary LCD size: 4.2"
  • Smart device integration: AppLink
  • Speakers: 4
  • Steering wheel mounted audio controls
  • Wireless phone connectivity: Bluetooth
  • Basic warranty: 36 months/36,000miles
  • Corrosion perforation warranty: 60 months/ unlimited distance
  • Powertrain warranty: 60 months/60,000miles
  • Roadside assistance coverage: 60 months/60,000miles
  • Front center armrest: w/storage
  • Front seats: bench
  • Manual driver lumbar support
  • Max seating capacity: 6
  • Rear seats: split-bench
  • Rear seats Folding position: fold-up cushion
  • Split folding rear seat
  • Cylinder configuration: V-8
  • Drive type: four-wheel
  • Engine liters: 6.2
  • Engine location: front
  • Fuel tank capacity: 34.0gal.
  • Horsepower: 385hp @ 5,750RPM
  • Manual-shift auto: SelectShift
  • Mode select transmission
  • Number of valves: 16
  • Recommended fuel: Regular Unleaded
  • Sequential multi-point fuel injection
  • Torque: 430 lb.-ft. @ 3,800RPM
  • Transmission: 10 speed automatic
  • Variable valve control
  • Approach angle: 18 deg
  • Departure angle: 21 deg
  • Ground clearance (min): 208mm (8.2")
  • Ramp breakover angle: 22 deg
  • Left rear passenger door: conventional
  • Rear cargo: tailgate
  • Rear step bumper
  • Right rear passenger: conventional
  • Trailer hitch receiver
  • Trailer sway control
  • Compression ratio: 9.80 to 1
  • Curb weight: 3,042kg (6,707lbs)
  • Engine bore x stroke: 102.1mm x 95.0mm (4.02" x 3.74")
  • Engine displacement: 6.2 L
  • Engine horsepower: 385hp @ 5,750RPM
  • Engine torque: 430 lb.-ft. @ 3,800RPM
  • Exterior body width: 2,032mm (80.0")
  • Exterior height: 2,065mm (81.3")
  • Exterior length: 6,350mm (250.0")
  • Front headroom: 1,036mm (40.8")
  • Front hiproom: 1,588mm (62.5")
  • Front legroom: 1,115mm (43.9")
  • Front shoulder room: 1,694mm (66.7")
  • GVWR: 4,808kg (10,600lbs)
  • Interior cargo volume: 1,475 L (52 cu.ft.)
  • Interior maximum cargo volume: 1,475 L (52 cu.ft.)
  • Passenger volume: 3,729L (131.7 cu.ft.)
  • Payload: 1,733kg (3,820lbs)
  • Rear headroom: 1,026mm (40.4")
  • Rear hiproom: 1,643mm (64.7")
  • Rear legroom: 1,107mm (43.6")
  • Rear shoulder room: 1,674mm (65.9")
  • Towing capacity: 5,579kg (12,300lbs)
  • Turning radius: 8.1m (26.5')
  • Wheelbase: 4,064mm (160.0")
  • Compass
  • Delay-off headlights
  • Display: analog
  • Exterior parking camera rear
  • Front reading lights
  • Fully automatic headlights
  • Low tire pressure warning
  • Oil pressure gauge
  • Outside temperature display
  • Rear reading lights
  • Variably intermittent wipers
  • 4 wheel disc brakes
  • ABS brakes
  • Brake assist
  • Dual front impact airbags
  • Dual front side impact airbags
  • Electronic stability
  • Ignition disable
  • Overhead airbag
  • Traction control

Dealer Notes

$3,160 off MSRP! Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2020 Ford F-350SD XL 4WD Oxford White 6.2L SOHC 10-Speed Automatic

4WD, 17" Argent Painted Steel Wheels, 18" Argent Painted Steel Wheels, 200 Amp Alternator, 3.73 Axle Ratio, 4 Speakers, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio, AM/FM Stereo w/MP3 Player, Brake assist, Bright Chrome Hub Covers & Center Ornaments, Chrome Front Bumper, Chrome Rear Step Bumper, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Electronic-Locking w/3.73 Axle Ratio, Emergency communication system: SYNC 911 Assist, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Front anti-roll bar, Front Center Armrest w/Storage, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, FX4 Off-Road Package, GVWR: 10,600 lb Payload Package, HD Vinyl 40/20/40 Split Bench Seat, Hill Descent Control, Low tire pressure warning, Off-Road Specifically Tuned Shock Absorbers, Order Code 610A, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Passenger vanity mirror, Platform Running Boards, Power Equipment Group, Power steering, Rear reading lights, Rear step bumper, Remote Keyless Entry, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Steering Wheel-Mounted Cruise Control, SYNC Communications & Entertainment System, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trailer Brake Controller, Trailer Tow Mirrors w/Power Heated Glass, Trip computer, Upfitter Switches (6), Variably intermittent wipers, XL Value Package, 4WD.

  • 2018 F-350 XLT 6.7L 4x4 Crew Cab

    By bobojammer1 on Wednesday, May 06, 2020

    4.0
    The truck is a beast when it comes to power the 6.7 turbo diesel never gave me problems. However a little over 8K miles while on the highway I drove over an expansion joint while on a curve the truck had a death wobble I experienced this before in an old jeep CJ I once had so I new immediately what is was. The Ford warranty covered the issue. I love the truck because it is very capable and towing a trailer full of landscaping equipment the 6.7L doesn't know it's there, but the maintenance and fuel costs are not cheap. My wife and I had a talk about trimming expenses in this crazy time and will be trading in my beast to get something a bit more tame like a F-250 6.2L. I will miss the truck. In the end the money I earn from my side hustle doesn't justify the expenses associated with the truck. But it is a very nice truck the 6.7L diesel has never left me feeling like I was underpowered.
  • i own this truck

    By vegaslady on Wednesday, March 27, 2019

    5.0
    this truck has dual rear wheels. i had a headache rack installed with lights and put a front end replacement bumper on it. it gets regular oil changes. it is very clean.
  • it is a dually and i have 13k after market prodcts

    By I am the owner on Friday, June 21, 2019

    5.0
    I added 13k in aftermarket: sway bars, alarm, air bags, front protective bumper, off road lights, truck bed cover (folds back), air compressor, kill switch, running boards, weather tech window shades.

New Arrivals

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged