  • VIN: 1FT8W3B6XLEC30012
  • Stock: F72340

Exterior Color
Oxford White
Interior Color
Medium Earth Gray
6.2 6.2L V8 EFI SOHC 16V Flex Fuel

  • SECURITY SYSTEM

  • 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package$500
  • Electronic-Locking w/3.73 Axle Ratio$390
  • FX4 Off-Road Package$400
  • Transfer Case & Fuel Tank Skid Plates$100
  • Platform Running Boards$445
  • Power Equipment Group$1,125
  • Steering Wheel-Mounted Cruise Control$235
  • Trailer Brake Controller$270
  • XL Value Package$395

  • BOX RAIL/TAILGATE MOLDINGS
  • DOOR HANDLES - BLACK
  • PICKUP BOX, TIE DOWN HOOKS -NA W/BOX DLT
  • SPARE TIRE AND WHEEL LOCK -NA W/BOX DLT
  • TOW HOOKS
  • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
  • WIPERS- INTERMITTENT
  • 4-WHEEL ANTILOCK BRAKE SYS
  • JEWEL EFFECT HEADLAMPS
  • MANUAL LOCKING HUBS
  • MONO BEAM COIL SPRING FRT SUSPENSION W/STAB BAR
  • MYKEY
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA NA W/BOX DLT
  • 60/40 REAR BENCH W/FLIP-UP /FLIP-DOWN W/ HEAD RSTRNT
  • AIR COND, MANUAL FRONT
  • DRIVER SEAT-MANUAL LUMBAR
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • PARTICULATE AIR FILTER
  • STEERING - TILT/TELESCOPIC WHEEL WITH AUDIO
  • VINYL SUN VISORS
  • BELT-MINDER CHIME
  • DRIVER/PASSENGER AIR BAGS
  • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
  • SECURITY SYSTEM
  • BodyStyle: F-350
  • Cab: Crew Cab®
  • CargoBox: 8'
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Engine: 6.2L SOHC 2-valve Flex Fuel V8 Engine
  • SeatType: HD Vinyl 40/20/40 Split Bench Seats w/Center Armrest
  • SpecialPackage: FX4 Off-Road Package
  • SpecialPackage: Power Equipment Group
  • SpecialPackage: XL Value Package
  • Transmission: TorqShift® 10-speed Automatic Transmission with Selectable Drive Modes
  • WheelBase: Crew Cab®
  • WheelMaterial: 18" Argent Painted Steel Wheels w/Painted Hub Cover/Center Ornament
  • WheelSize: 18" Argent Painted Steel Wheels w/Painted Hub Cover/Center Ornament

Dealer Notes

$3,160 off MSRP! Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2020 Ford F-350SD XL 4WD Oxford White 6.2L SOHC 10-Speed Automatic

4WD, 17" Argent Painted Steel Wheels, 18" Argent Painted Steel Wheels, 200 Amp Alternator, 3.73 Axle Ratio, 4 Speakers, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio, AM/FM Stereo w/MP3 Player, Brake assist, Bright Chrome Hub Covers & Center Ornaments, Chrome Front Bumper, Chrome Rear Step Bumper, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Electronic-Locking w/3.73 Axle Ratio, Emergency communication system: SYNC 911 Assist, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Front anti-roll bar, Front Center Armrest w/Storage, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, FX4 Off-Road Package, GVWR: 10,600 lb Payload Package, HD Vinyl 40/20/40 Split Bench Seat, Hill Descent Control, Low tire pressure warning, Off-Road Specifically Tuned Shock Absorbers, Order Code 610A, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Passenger vanity mirror, Platform Running Boards, Power Equipment Group, Power steering, Rear reading lights, Rear step bumper, Remote Keyless Entry, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Steering Wheel-Mounted Cruise Control, SYNC Communications & Entertainment System, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trailer Brake Controller, Trailer Tow Mirrors w/Power Heated Glass, Trip computer, Upfitter Switches (6), Variably intermittent wipers, XL Value Package, 4WD.

  • i own this truck

    By vegaslady on Wednesday, March 27, 2019

    5.0
    this truck has dual rear wheels. i had a headache rack installed with lights and put a front end replacement bumper on it. it gets regular oil changes. it is very clean.
  • it is a dually and i have 13k after market prodcts

    By I am the owner on Friday, June 21, 2019

    5.0
    I added 13k in aftermarket: sway bars, alarm, air bags, front protective bumper, off road lights, truck bed cover (folds back), air compressor, kill switch, running boards, weather tech window shades.
  • Best Truck I Ever Towed with

    By Thurston III on Tuesday, July 23, 2019

    5.0
    I thought my 2017 Ford F-150, XLT, 3.5L ecoboost, 4x4, super crew, 6.75ft bed, load range E tires, and wireless one compressor/Firestone ride rite suspension was a towing beast …. boy was I set straight after the first time I towed with my new 2019 Ford F-350 STX, 6.7L Powerstroke, 4x4, super crew, and 8ft bed. NOTE: don't get Timbrens if you tow a travel trailer... very rough ride.

New Arrivals

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged