New 2020 FordF-350 XL Truck

  • VIN: 1FDRF3HTXLED13193
  • Stock: F72416

Exterior Color
Oxford White
Interior Color
Medium Earth Gray
6.7 Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel

  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY

  • Snow Plow Prep Package$250
    • 332 Amp Alternators
Included Options
  • 4-Ton Hydraulic Jack$55
  • Engine Block Heater$100
  • Limited Slip w/4.10 Axle Ratio$360
  • Power Equipment Group$915
  • Rear View Camera & Prep Kit$415
  • Trailer Brake Controller$270
  • Transfer Case Skid Plates$100
  • Transmission Power Take-Off Provision$280
  • XL Decor Group$220
  • XL Value Package$395

  • HEADLAMPS -WIPER ACTIVATED
  • ROOF CLEARANCE LIGHTS
  • TOW HOOKS
  • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
  • TRAILER TOW WIRE HARNESS
  • WIPERS- INTERMITTENT
  • 4-WHEEL ANTILOCK BRAKE SYS
  • ELECT 4X4 SHIFT-ON-FLY
  • JEWEL EFFECT HEADLAMPS
  • MANUAL LOCKING HUBS
  • MONO BEAM COIL SPRING FRT SUSPENSION W/STAB BAR
  • STABILIZER BAR, FRONT/REAR
  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
  • AIR COND, MANUAL FRONT
  • BLACK VINYL FLOOR COVERING
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • PARTICULATE AIR FILTER
  • STEERING - TILT/TELESCOPIC WHEEL WITH AUDIO
  • UPFITTER SWITCHES
  • VINYL SUN VISORS
  • BELT-MINDER CHIME
  • DRIVER/PASSENGER AIR BAGS
  • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
  • BodyStyle: F-350
  • Cab: Regular Cab
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Engine: 6.7L 4 Valve OHV Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel B20 Engine with Manual Push-button Engine-Exhaust Braking
  • SeatType: HD Vinyl, 40/20/40 Split Bench w/Center Armrest, Cupholder and Storage Manual Lumbar Seats
  • Transmission: TorqShift® Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • WheelBase: Regular Cab
  • WheelMaterial: 17" Argent Painted Steel Wheels
  • WheelSize: 17" Argent Painted Steel Wheels

Dealer Notes

Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2020 Ford F-350SD XL DRW 4WD Oxford White V8 Automatic

4WD, 17" Argent Painted Steel Wheels, 3.73 Axle Ratio, 332 Amp Alternators, 4-Ton Hydraulic Jack, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS brakes, Advanced Security Pack, Air Conditioning, AM/FM Stereo w/MP3 Player, Brake assist, Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL), Compass, Delay-off headlights, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Dual rear wheels, Engine Block Heater, Folding Trailer Tow Mirrors w/Power Heated Glass, Front anti-roll bar, Front Center Armrest w/Storage, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, GVWR: 14,000 lb Payload Package, Limited Slip w/4.10 Axle Ratio, Low tire pressure warning, MyKey, Order Code 640A, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Passenger cancellable airbag, Passenger vanity mirror, Power Equipment Group, Power Front Side Windows, Power Locks, Power steering, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear View Camera & Prep Kit, Remote Keyless Entry, Snow Plow Prep Package, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Steering Wheel-Mounted Cruise Control, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trailer Brake Controller, Transmission Power Take-Off Provision, Trip computer, Variably intermittent wipers, XL Value Package, 4WD.

  • i own this truck

    By vegaslady on Wednesday, March 27, 2019

    5.0
    this truck has dual rear wheels. i had a headache rack installed with lights and put a front end replacement bumper on it. it gets regular oil changes. it is very clean.
  • it is a dually and i have 13k after market prodcts

    By I am the owner on Friday, June 21, 2019

    5.0
    I added 13k in aftermarket: sway bars, alarm, air bags, front protective bumper, off road lights, truck bed cover (folds back), air compressor, kill switch, running boards, weather tech window shades.
  • Best Truck I Ever Towed with

    By Thurston III on Tuesday, July 23, 2019

    5.0
    I thought my 2017 Ford F-150, XLT, 3.5L ecoboost, 4x4, super crew, 6.75ft bed, load range E tires, and wireless one compressor/Firestone ride rite suspension was a towing beast …. boy was I set straight after the first time I towed with my new 2019 Ford F-350 STX, 6.7L Powerstroke, 4x4, super crew, and 8ft bed. NOTE: don't get Timbrens if you tow a travel trailer... very rough ride.

New Arrivals

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged