New 2020 FordTransit-350 Base Cab/Chassis

  • VIN: 1FDBF6ZG2LKA55533
  • Stock: F72407

Exterior Color
Oxford White
Interior Color
Dark Palazzo Grey
Body
Cab/Chassis
Transmission
10-Speed Automatic with Overdrive
Drivetrain
RWD
Engine
3.5 EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
Ford Transit-350

  • SECURITY SYSTEM

  • 3.73 Limited-Slip Axle Ratio$325
  • Cruise Control$325
  • Front Fog Lamps$105
  • Long-Arm Manual-Folding Heated Power Adjust Mirrors$400

  • AUXILIARY FUEL PORT
  • BUMPERS - CARBON BLACK
  • WIPERS - RAIN-SENSING
  • AUTO HIGH-BEAM HEADLAMPS
  • ELECTRONIC PWR ASST STEER
  • FORWARD COLLISION WARNING
  • HILL START ASSIST
  • LANE-KEEPING SYSTEM
  • POST-COLLISION BRAKING
  • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
  • SELECTABLE DRIVE MODES
  • SIDE-WIND STABILIZATION
  • AIR CONDITIONING
  • ASSIST HANDLES - A-PILLAR
  • CENTER CONSOLE W/STORAGE
  • LOCKING GLOVE BOX
  • OVERHEAD STOWAGE SHELF
  • POWERPOINT - 12V (FRONT)
  • STEERING - TILT/TELESCOPIC
  • 3 POINT SAFETY BELTS
  • ADVANCETRAC WITH RSC
  • AIRBAGS – FRONT, SIDE AND SAFETY CANOPY SYSTEM
  • BRAKES - 4WHEEL DISC W/ABS
  • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
  • SECURITY SYSTEM
  • TIRE PRESSURE MONIT SYS
  • Cab: Chassis Cab
  • Drive: Rear Wheel Drive
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6 Engine
  • ExteriorColor: Oxford White
  • InteriorColor: Dark Palazzo Grey
  • RapidSpec: 701A
  • SeatType: Vinyl Seats
  • Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic Overdrive with SelectShift Auxiliary Transmission Oil Cooler
  • WheelBase: Chassis Cab
  • WheelMaterial: 16" Heavy-Duty Silver Steel Wheel with Exposed Lug Nuts
  • WheelSize: 16" Heavy-Duty Silver Steel Wheel with Exposed Lug Nuts

Dealer Notes

$1,411 off MSRP! Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2020 Ford Transit-350 Base RWD Oxford White EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged 10-Speed Automatic with Overdrive

2 Additional Keys (4 Total), 3.73 Limited-Slip Axle Ratio, 4 Speakers, 4.10 Limited Slip Axle Ratio, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio, AM/FM Stereo, Auto High-beam Headlights, Brake assist, Cloth Front Bucket Seats, Cruise Control, Dark Palazzo Gray Vinyl Bucket Seats, Driver door bin, Driver's Seat Mounted Armrest, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Dual rear wheels, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Fog Lamps, Front License Plate Bracket, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Illuminated entry, Long-Arm Manual-Folding Heated Power Adjust Mirrors, Low tire pressure warning, Modified Vehicle Wiring System, Occupant sensing airbag, Overhead airbag, Panic alarm, Passenger cancellable airbag, Passenger door bin, Power steering, Power windows, Rain sensing wipers, Remote keyless entry, Single AGM Battery (70 Amp-hr), Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Variably intermittent wipers, Vinyl Front Bucket Seats, Wheels: 16" Heavy-Duty Silver Steel w/Exposed Lug Nuts.

  • A reasonably comfortable, nice performance vehicle

    By GL on Wednesday, March 27, 2019

    4.0
    This transit with the 3.7 L engine drives great with plenty of power for driving the hills and mountains of east tennessee. It handles curves and street driving ok as well. I am averaging 16.6 mpg. The only performance problem I have encountered is some rather strong buffeting behind a semi at highway speed. When I backed off about 75 feet the buffeting was only slight. The front seats aren't the best with just fabric covering and rather poor small arm rests. But they are reasonable comfortable. The rear 13 seats, small, cramped, etc are fit for only short trips of 30 minutes or less. At 6ft 3in tall I am unable to stretch my legs out completely which makes driving long times a bit difficult. The overhead interior is starting to pull away from the walls of the vehicle leaving small 1/4-1/2 inch gaps. Finally, getting in the van is awkward, both for me and my 5ft 7in tall wife. If I go straight for the seat it's a bit high and I have to slide onto the seat. If I first step onto the interior step, I then am too high and may bump my head. She has to pull herself in using the handle on the passenger side.
  • Great van, except for the drivetrain issue.

    By Dru on Friday, August 24, 2018

    4.0
    Weve owned this van for 16 months and it has done great on trips and around town. The drivetrain has become an issue and the techs at Ford cant figure out how to correct it; its been in the shop many days over the last few weeks.
  • so far so good on 2015 lwb, mr, eco, premium, sync

    By workvan on Sunday, February 28, 2016

    4.0
    I have been driving now for 14 months, 26k miles, and I tend to drive long drives without lots of stopping. No major work, had recall on air filter which got replaced. I also had to take it in to get SYNC update as I couldn't do it. I have the a lwb, ls 3.31, ecoboost, mid roof, premium package, leather, autostart, and sync. So far so good overall. Tows like a dream with plenty of power. It is more expensive than competition except Sprinter...and even that is fairly close. So only time will truly tell if this was worth the money. I wish I had gotten the 3.73 axle just because I am towing....and for the size/power I feel the transit should be able to haul/tow more. Also, if you put in a cargo cage, it completely kills the use of a power seat as the seat wont recline and I could manually adjust for as much as it is mobile. Tis is a great van to load and haul if light/mid weight....I avg about 18.5 mpg, even loaded at 60 mph. I towed 7300 pounds by accident and was rather amazed at the power and ease of stopping, and 13.5 mpg average. I normally tow my cargo trailer, even loaded its 3500 pounds. The van itself is 6000 pounds, and gcwr is 11200....so I can tow and load 5200 pounds, which fortunately for me is enough, but for many it may seem light. I feel it should do better, but not without going over recommended limits set by Ford. I got this loaded van for about 39k, and 2.9 apr.....so am happy so far. Time is the real evaluator. Also, the resale value is really terrible....which surprised me....I spent 39 on a van that listed 42.5.....and within a year it is only valued at 26....that's a 33% drop pretty much immediately, and that doesn't include the $5000 ramp, cargo mat, cage, and diamond plating I added. I might as well have set fire to them.....I outgrew the van quickly, so had to buy a trailer which I figured is a better value if you don't mind a trailer. Cost me 8000 for a great one with 400 cu.ft room, where as a long high transit would have cost me exactly the same to get an extra 100 sq ft.

New Arrivals

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XLT V8

    2020 Ford F-150 XLT V8 145" Wh…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V6 EcoBoost

    2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V6 EcoB…