Lifted Trucks: SCA Performance Meets the 2019 Ford F-250 in Central OR

Buying a truck, such as the 2019 Ford F-250 in Central OR, should always be a positive experience. As a Central Oregon Ford dealer, TS&S Ford strives to make the truck-buying experience a remarkable one. From the very first day, TS&S Ford opened its doors in 1937 to present day, we've always gone the extra mile to create an environment where our customers' needs always come first.

It all begins with helping you find your dream truck. We offer an excellent selection of new Ford vehicles and high-quality pre-owned vehicles that ensure you'll find the ideal vehicle to suit your lifestyle.

SCA Performance Lifted Trucks

Since 1979, SCA Performance has been recognized as the premier Special Vehicles Manufacturer of Ford Trucks. On this 40-year journey of pursuing their passion and perfecting their craft, they've built over 120,000 custom vehicles from their 150,000 square foot, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility headquartered in Trussville. TS&S Ford is the only dealership in Central Oregon to offer SCA Performance lifted trucks.

You might ask, "Why is SCA Performance better?" Since 1979, SCA Performance has remained ahead of the pack by being detail oriented. They have kept their promise and stayed true to their core values. This is most evident when you take a closer look at their products. The dedicated team of experienced design engineers spends many hours creating new and unique concepts, which are then developed into each of the innovative vehicles. The result is a one of a kind product that expresses your individuality through your vehicle.

Each SCA Performance vehicle is built to last longer than the competition. You can be sure that every component, from tires to suspensions to engine calibrations and everything in between, will run faster, last longer, and be better than the rest. Any new Ford in-stock truck or special-order Ford truck purchased through TS&S Ford can be customized using SCA Performance.

SCA has a passion for life. When you purchase an SCA Performance truck like the 2019 Ford F-250 in Central OR, you are giving yourself a life full of adventure. TS&S Ford and SCA Performance are committed to fueling the passion that drives your adventures.

The team of experienced designers, fabricators, technicians, and master painters at SCA Performance uses the most advanced equipment in the industry to build the best-lifted trucks you will find anywhere. You can create a driving experience that fits your unique life and the adventures that are in store for you.

SCA Partnership with TS&S Ford

New SCA Performance Ford trucks and truck packages are sold exclusively through partnering Ford dealerships all over the world. TS&S Ford in Central OR is an exclusive SCA Performance dealer. That means your SCA truck can be purchased from the largest SCA Performance dealership in Oregon. All SCA trucks are available to purchase with financing (if you choose) and come with the SCA 3-year/36,000-mile warranty! You no longer must dish out thousands of dollars for the upgrades you want after buying the truck - it can be included at delivery!

TS&S Ford has been serving Madras, Prineville, Sisters, Culver, and Jefferson County, OR for many decades now, and we can't wait to welcome you through our doors. Contact us online, give us a call, or see us in person at 1733 SW Highway 97 Madras, OR. We'd love to show you how fun buying a 2019 Ford F-250 in Central OR can be!

Make an Inquiry