New 2017 Ford Fiesta SE I4 Ti-VCT in Madras OR

    Factory Invoice Price: $17,687
    2017 Ford Fiesta SE Magnetic
    FWD 6-Speed Automatic 1.6L I4 Ti-VCT

    Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
    27/37 City/Highway MPG

    * 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands

    Reviews:

    * Sporty handling when going around turns; well-appointed interior with advanced technology options; peppy and fuel-efficient EcoBoost engine; ST model's zesty performance. Source: Edmunds

Alloy wheels

Bumpers: body-color

CD player

Cold Weather Package

Electronic Air Temperature Control (EATC)

Electronic Stability Control

Emergency communication system

Equipment Group 200A

Unique Cloth Front Bucket Seats

Radio: AM/FM Stereo/CD Player/MP3 Capable

Front License Plate Bracket

Knee airbag

Power Moonroof

SYNC Communications & Entertainment System

Comments

Nothing posted yet.

TS&S Ford

1733 SW Highway 97
Directions Madras, OR 97741

  • Call: (541) 475-7204 ext. 756
Ford Fiesta

Detailed Specifications

Convenience Features

  • 1-touch down
  • Driver vanity mirror
  • Tilt steering wheel
  • Air conditioning
  • Front beverage holders
  • Speed control
  • Illuminated entry
  • Telescoping steering wheel
  • Automatic temperature control
  • Rear beverage holders
  • Power windows
  • Passenger door bin
  • Remote keyless entry
  • Overhead console
  • Passenger vanity mirror
  • Driver door bin
  • Emergency communication system
  • 1-touch up
  • Power moonroof

Entertainment Features

  • Primary LCD size: 3.5"
  • Smart device integration
  • Radio data system
  • Wireless phone connectivity: Bluetooth
  • AM/FM radio
  • 1st row LCD monitors: 1
  • Speakers: 6
  • Steering wheel mounted audio controls
  • CD-MP3 decoder
  • CD player

Seats and Trim

  • Heated front seats
  • Max seating capacity: 5
  • Rear seats: bench
  • Front seats: bucket
  • Front center armrest
  • Split folding rear seat

Warranty

  • Basic warranty: 36 months/36,000miles
  • Roadside assistance coverage: 60 months/60,000miles
  • Powertrain warranty: 60 months/60,000miles
  • Corrosion perforation warranty: 60 months/ unlimited distance

Specs and Dimensions

  • Compression ratio: 11.00 to 1
  • Engine horsepower: 120hp @ 6,350RPM
  • Front headroom: 993mm (39.1")
  • Rear legroom: 792mm (31.2")
  • Turning radius: 5.2m (17.2')
  • Passenger volume: 2,410L (85.1 cu.ft.)
  • Exterior height: 1,473mm (58.0")
  • Front shoulder room: 1,339mm (52.7")
  • Wheelbase: 2,489mm (98.0")
  • Exterior body width: 1,722mm (67.8")
  • Engine bore x stroke: 79.0mm x 81.4mm (3.11" x 3.20")
  • Rear hiproom: 1,250mm (49.2")
  • Rear headroom: 942mm (37.1")
  • Front legroom: 1,072mm (42.2")
  • Interior maximum cargo volume: 362 L (13 cu.ft.)
  • Exterior length: 4,409mm (173.6")
  • Engine displacement: 1.6 L
  • Engine torque: 112 lb.-ft. @ 5,000RPM
  • Rear shoulder room: 1,245mm (49.0")
  • Interior cargo volume: 362 L (13 cu.ft.)
  • Front hiproom: 1,285mm (50.6")

Body Exterior

  • Door mirrors: body-color
  • Rear cargo: trunk
  • Power door mirrors
  • Bumpers: body-color
  • Heated door mirrors

Powertrain

  • Fuel economy city: 27mpg
  • Horsepower: 120hp @ 6,350RPM
  • Fuel economy highway: 37mpg
  • Transmission: 6 speed automatic with auto-shift
  • Variable valve control
  • Engine liters: 1.6
  • Manual-shift auto
  • Sequential multi-point fuel injection
  • Fuel tank capacity: 12.4gal.
  • Fuel economy combined: 30mpg
  • Cylinder configuration: I-4
  • Engine location: front
  • Recommended fuel: Regular Unleaded
  • Torque: 112 lb.-ft. @ 5,000RPM
  • Drive type: front-wheel
  • Number of valves: 16

Safety and Security

  • Traction control
  • Knee airbag
  • ABS brakes
  • Electronic stability
  • Perimeter/approach lights
  • Security system
  • Dual front side impact airbags
  • Overhead airbag
  • Occupant sensing airbag
  • Ignition disable
  • Dual front impact airbags

Suspension/Handling

  • Front tires: 185/60HR15.0
  • Rear tires: 185/60HR15.0
  • Wheel size: 15"
  • Speed-sensing steering
  • Front wheel independent suspension
  • Front anti-roll bar
  • Power steering
  • Alloy wheels

Lighting, Visibility and Instrumentation

  • Outside temperature display
  • Fully automatic headlights
  • Delay-off headlights
  • Trip computer
  • Display: analog
  • Compass
  • Variably intermittent wipers
  • Rear window defroster
  • Low tire pressure warning
  • Rear reading lights

Similar Vehicles

  • Engine: 2L I4
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic with Powershift
  • Exterior Color: Lightning Blue Metallic
  • Interior Color: Charcoal Black

New 2017 Ford Fiesta

Exterior Color: Magnetic

Vin Number: 3FADP4BJ1HM168562

Stock: 71650

View this New Ford Fiesta for sale in Madras, OR.