New 2018 Ford EcoSport SES I4 in Madras OR

 >  >  > 2018 Ford EcoSport SUV SES

New 2018 Ford EcoSport SUV  | Color: Lightning Blue Metallic  | Stock: 71662

    Factory Invoice Price: $27,097
    2018 Ford EcoSport SES Lightning Blue Metallic
    4WD 6-Speed Automatic I4

    Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
    23/29 City/Highway MPG

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $2,250 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 01/02/2019

Spoiler

Navigation System

Heated front seats

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Rear seats: split-bench

Power windows

Rear anti-roll bar

Rear Parking Sensors

Leather Shift Knob

Low tire pressure warning

Alloy wheels

Bumpers: body-color

Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist

7 Speakers

Automatic temperature control

Front reading lights

Front License Plate Bracket

Knee airbag

Rain sensing wipers

ABS brakes

Front fog lights

Roof rack

Electronic Stability Control

Rear side impact airbag

Power moonroof

Turn signal indicator mirrors

Rear window wiper

Blind spot sensor: BLIS warning

Equipment Group 300A

Axle Ratio: 3.51

Partial Leather-Trimmed Heated Bucket Seats

Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/MP3 Capable

SiriusXM Radio

SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System

SYNC Connect

Comments

Nothing posted yet.

Detailed Pricing

TS&S Ford

1733 SW Highway 97
Directions Madras, OR 97741

  • Call: (541) 475-7204 ext. 756
Ford EcoSport

  • ExteriorColor: Lightning Blue
  • InteriorColor: Ebony Black
  • Engine: 2.0L Ti-VCT I-4 Engine with Auto Start-Stop Technology
  • Drive: Intelligent 4WD
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Transmission with SelectShift® Capability - 4WD
  • SeatType: Partial Leather-Trimmed Seats with Unique Cloth
  • WheelSize: 17-inch Premium Dark Tarnish Metallic-Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelMaterial: 17-inch Premium Dark Tarnish Metallic-Painted Aluminum Wheels

Exterior

  • ACOUSTIC-LAMINATE WINDSHLD
  • ACTIVE GRILLE SHUTTERS
  • EASY FUEL CAPLESS FILLER
  • FOG LAMPS
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTO HALOGEN
  • LED SIGNATURE LIGHTING
  • MIRRORS - POWER GLASS/ MANUAL-FOLD/TURN SIGNALS
  • MOONROOF - POWER
  • PRIVACY GLASS - REAR DOORS
  • REAR INT WIPER/WASH/DFRST
  • ROOF-RACK RAILS/CROSSBARS
  • TOW HOOKS
  • TRAILER TOW PREP WIRING
  • UNIQUE TAILLAMPS

Interior

  • 1-TOUCH UP/DOWN DRIVER WIN
  • 110V/150W AC POWER OUTLET
  • 2ND ROW 60/40 FLIP-UP/ SPLIT FOLD-FLAT SEATS
  • AMBIENT LIGHT/ILLUM ENTRY
  • ELECTRONIC AUTO TEMP CTRL
  • LTHR-WRAP WHEEL/SHFT KNOB
  • MANUAL PASS SEAT - 4-WAY
  • PADDLE SHIFTERS
  • PART-LTHR/CLOTH HTD SEATS
  • POWER DRIVER SEAT - 6-WAY
  • SLDNG-VISORS/ILLUM MIRROR
  • SMART CHARGING USB PORT(2)
  • STEERING:TILT/TELESCOPE, CRUISE & AUDIO CONTROLS

Functional

  • AM/FM, MP3, 7-SPEAKERS
  • AUTO START STOP TECH
  • BLIS (BLIND SPOT INFO SYS)
  • BRAKES, 4-WHEEL DISC/ABS
  • INTELLIGENT ACCESS W/PUSH BUTTON START
  • MYKEY
  • POWER STEERING W/EPAS
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • REVERSE SENSING SYSTEM
  • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
  • SPORT-TUNED SUSPENSION
  • SYNC CONNECT
  • SYNC3 W/8” TOUCHSCREEN
  • VOICE ACTIVATED NAVIGATION

  • AIRBAG-DRIVER/PASS KNEE
  • AIRBAGS - DUAL STAGE FRONT
  • FRT-PASS SENSING SYSTEM
  • INDIV TIRE PRESS MONIT SYS
  • LATCH CHILD SAFETY SYSTEM
  • SECURILOCK ANTI-THEFT SYS
  • SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS

Similar Vehicles

  • Engine: 2L I4
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Smoke Metallic
  • Interior Color: Medium Light Stone
  • Engine: 1.5L EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Cinnamon Glaze Metallic
  • Interior Color: Charcoal Black
  • Engine: 2L I4
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Silver Metallic
  • Interior Color: Ebony Black

New 2018 Ford EcoSport

Exterior Color: Lightning Blue Metallic

Vin Number: MAJ6P1CL6JC183248

Stock: 71662

View this New Ford EcoSport for sale in Madras, OR.