23/29 City/Highway MPG

Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $4,500 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019

  • 2018 Ford EcoSport 3 Month Evaluation

    By Phil1336 on Saturday, April 07, 2018

    5.0
    Almost 3 months of ownership an 1500 miles driven an my impression of the new Ford EcoSport is so far very positive. Cocerns of Fit & Finish an general Quality Control from a vehicle built in India is not an issue whatsoever..Quality materials, comfort an Value are all in place. The Value is in the Base S Trim Model for 21K. Unless you need a Power Sunroof, Push Button Ignition an SYNC 3, this is the way to go. The EcoSport is (not) a 27K or 28K Vehicle no matter how many bells an Whistles you choose to add. It looks like a Baby Escape with as much if not more ground clearance. Interior layout an quality an comfort of seating an materials used is excellent for a Base Trim Vehicle. I actually prefer the EcoSport over my other Vehicle a 2017 Honda HR-V in LX Trim! 3 gripes though. NO Emergency Spare Tire (Donut) just a Tire Inflator Kit (worthless) or order the Ugly Full Size Spare mounted on the Rear Hinged Hatch Door. No CD Player in any Audio System an Sirius Satellite Module not available in Base S Trim. Even a 11K Hyundai Accent or Kia Rio includes the Sirius/XM feature! Fuel Economy also is a bit disappointing for a Vehicle with a 3 cyl engine an only 1 ltr. displacement. Rear Seat Legroom is a bit challenging too. Small storage area behind rear seats is barely adequate unless one or both of the Rear Seat are folded down. All in all, for a 19K New CUV, a like it!
  • I LOVE my Ecosport

    By Cheryl on Sunday, April 08, 2018

    5.0
    so far, Ive only driven just over 2000 miles, but I can say that Im very satisfied with this vehicle....it does have the 2.0 L engine.
  • This car sucks

    By Can’t touch dis on Saturday, April 20, 2019

    2.0
    This car is very European. Bought the SE for like 18000. Worth it? Heck naw! It has a 3 cylinder like what the...? 123 horses ain’t gonna do it for me. I think that Ford cut corners on this car. It is made in India and those people can’t make a car. I am happily now driving my new Rav4 limited. I don’t like this car. An unsatisfied driver, Can’t touch dis

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2019 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoos…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2019 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoos…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged