New 2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium I4 in Madras OR

 >  >  > 2018 Ford EcoSport SUV Titanium

New 2018 Ford EcoSport SUV  | Color: Silver Metallic  | Stock: 71701

    Factory Invoice Price: $27,878
    2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium Silver Metallic
    4WD 6-Speed Automatic I4

    Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
    23/29 City/Highway MPG

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $3,000 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 04/01/2019

Spoiler

Navigation System

Heated front seats

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Rear anti-roll bar

Rear Parking Sensors

Leather Shift Knob

Low tire pressure warning

Bumpers: body-color

Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist

Roof rack: rails only

Automatic temperature control

Leather upholstery

Knee airbag

Speed control

Keyless-Entry Keypad

Rain sensing wipers

Front fog lights

Rear side impact airbag

Power moonroof

Leather steering wheel

Turn signal indicator mirrors

Rear window wiper

Blind spot sensor: BLIS warning

Equipment Group 400A

Axle Ratio: 3.51

Wheels: 17" Premium Dark Stainless-Painted

Perforated Leather-Trimmed Heated Bucket Seats

Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/MP3 Capable

SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System

SiriusXM Radio

SYNC Connect

Comments

Nothing posted yet.

  • ExteriorColor: Moondust Silver
  • InteriorColor: Ebony Black
  • Engine: 2.0L Ti-VCT I-4 Engine with Auto Start-Stop Technology
  • Drive: Intelligent 4WD
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Transmission with SelectShift® Capability - 4WD
  • SeatType: Leather-Trimmed Seats with Perforation
  • WheelSize: 17-inch Premium Dark Stainless-Painted Machined Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelMaterial: 17-inch Premium Dark Stainless-Painted Machined Aluminum Wheels

Exterior

  • ACOUSTIC-LAMINATE WINDSHLD
  • ACTIVE GRILLE SHUTTERS
  • EASY FUEL CAPLESS FILLER
  • FOG LAMPS
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTO HALOGEN
  • LED SIGNATURE LIGHTING
  • MIRRORS - HTD, PWR GLASS/ MANUAL-FOLD/TURN SIGNALS
  • MOONROOF - POWER
  • PRIVACY GLASS - REAR DOORS
  • REAR INT WIPER/WASH/DFRST
  • ROOF-RACK SIDE RAILS-SLVR
  • SWING GATE REAR DOOR
  • TOW HOOKS
  • TRAILER TOW PREP WIRING

Interior

  • 1-TOUCH UP/DOWN DRIVER WIN
  • 110V/150W AC POWER OUTLET
  • 2ND ROW 60/40 FLIP-UP/ SPLIT FOLD-FLAT SEATS
  • AMBIENT LIGHT/ILLUM ENTRY
  • ELECTRONIC AUTO TEMP CTRL
  • FLOORMATS -1ST AND 2ND ROW
  • LTHR-TRIM/HTD FRONT SEATS
  • LTHR-WRAP WHEEL/SHFT KNOB
  • MANUAL PASS SEAT - 4-WAY
  • POWER DRIV SEAT - 6-WAY
  • SLDNG-VISORS/ILLUM MIRROR
  • SMART CHARGING USB PORT(2)
  • STEERING:TILT/TELESCOPE, CRUISE & AUDIO CONTROLS

  • B&O PLAY PREMIUM AUDIO
  • BLIS (BLIND SPOT INFO SYS)
  • BRAKES, 4-WHEEL DISC/ABS
  • HILL START ASSIST
  • INTELLIGENT ACCESS W/PUSH BUTTON START
  • MYKEY
  • POWER STEERING W/EPAS
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
  • SYNC CONNECT
  • SYNC3 W/8” TOUCHSCREEN
  • VOICE ACTIVATED NAVIGATION

  • AIRBAG-DRIVER/PASS KNEE
  • AIRBAGS - DUAL STAGE FRONT
  • FRT-PASS SENSING SYSTEM
  • INDIV TIRE PRESS MONIT SYS
  • LATCH CHILD SAFETY SYSTEM
  • PERIMETER ALARM
  • SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS

Similar Vehicles

  • Engine: 2L I4
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Silver Metallic
  • Interior Color: Ebony Black
  • Engine: 1.5L EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Cinnamon Glaze Metallic
  • Interior Color: Charcoal Black
  • Engine: 2L I4
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Smoke Metallic
  • Interior Color: Medium Light Stone

New 2018 Ford EcoSport

Exterior Color: Silver Metallic

Vin Number: MAJ6P1WL5JC173144

Stock: 71701

View this New Ford EcoSport for sale in Madras, OR.