New 2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium I4 in Madras OR

 >  >  > 2018 Ford EcoSport SUV Titanium

New 2018 Ford EcoSport SUV  | Color: Smoke Metallic  | Stock: 71770

    2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium 4D Sport Utility 4WD Smoke Metallic I4 6-Speed Automatic

    23/29 City/Highway MPG

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $4,500 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019

Titanium Cold Weather Package

  • Front & Rear Floor Liners
  • Heated Steering Wheel
  • Windshield Wiper De-Icer

Spoiler

Navigation System

Heated front seats

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Rear anti-roll bar

Rear Parking Sensors

Leather Shift Knob

Low tire pressure warning

Alloy wheels

Bumpers: body-color

Roof rack: rails only

Automatic temperature control

Front reading lights

Front License Plate Bracket

Emergency communication system

Radio data system

Knee airbag

Rain sensing wipers

Passenger door bin

Front fog lights

Rear side impact airbag

Power moonroof

Leather steering wheel

Turn signal indicator mirrors

Delay-off headlights

Rear window wiper

Blind spot sensor: BLIS warning

Equipment Group 400A

Axle Ratio: 3.51

Perforated Leather-Trimmed Heated Bucket Seats

Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/MP3 Capable

SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System

SiriusXM Radio

SYNC Connect

Ford EcoSport

  • ExteriorColor: Smoke
  • InteriorColor: Medium Light Stone
  • Engine: 2.0L Ti-VCT I-4 Engine with Auto Start-Stop Technology
  • Drive: Intelligent 4WD
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Transmission with SelectShift® Capability - 4WD
  • SeatType: Leather-Trimmed Seats with Perforation
  • WheelSize: 17-inch Premium Dark Stainless-Painted Machined Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelMaterial: 17-inch Premium Dark Stainless-Painted Machined Aluminum Wheels

Exterior

  • ACOUSTIC-LAMINATE WINDSHLD
  • ACTIVE GRILLE SHUTTERS
  • EASY FUEL CAPLESS FILLER
  • FOG LAMPS
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTO HALOGEN
  • LED SIGNATURE LIGHTING
  • MIRRORS - HTD, PWR GLASS/ MANUAL-FOLD/TURN SIGNALS
  • MOONROOF - POWER
  • PRIVACY GLASS - REAR DOORS
  • REAR INT WIPER/WASH/DFRST
  • ROOF-RACK SIDE RAILS-SLVR
  • SWING GATE REAR DOOR
  • TOW HOOKS
  • TRAILER TOW PREP WIRING

Interior

  • 1-TOUCH UP/DOWN DRIVER WIN
  • 110V/150W AC POWER OUTLET
  • 2ND ROW 60/40 FLIP-UP/ SPLIT FOLD-FLAT SEATS
  • AMBIENT LIGHT/ILLUM ENTRY
  • ELECTRONIC AUTO TEMP CTRL
  • FLOORMATS -1ST AND 2ND ROW
  • LTHR-TRIM/HTD FRONT SEATS
  • LTHR-WRAP WHEEL/SHFT KNOB
  • MANUAL PASS SEAT - 4-WAY
  • POWER DRIV SEAT - 6-WAY
  • SLDNG-VISORS/ILLUM MIRROR
  • SMART CHARGING USB PORT(2)
  • STEERING:TILT/TELESCOPE, CRUISE & AUDIO CONTROLS

  • B&O PLAY PREMIUM AUDIO
  • BLIS (BLIND SPOT INFO SYS)
  • BRAKES, 4-WHEEL DISC/ABS
  • HILL START ASSIST
  • INTELLIGENT ACCESS W/PUSH BUTTON START
  • MYKEY
  • POWER STEERING W/EPAS
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
  • SYNC CONNECT
  • SYNC3 W/8” TOUCHSCREEN
  • VOICE ACTIVATED NAVIGATION

  • AIRBAG-DRIVER/PASS KNEE
  • AIRBAGS - DUAL STAGE FRONT
  • FRT-PASS SENSING SYSTEM
  • INDIV TIRE PRESS MONIT SYS
  • LATCH CHILD SAFETY SYSTEM
  • PERIMETER ALARM
  • SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS

Similar Vehicles

  • Engine: 2L I4
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Silver Metallic
  • Interior Color: Ebony Black
  • Engine: 2L I4
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Lightning Blue Metallic
  • Interior Color: Ebony Black

New 2018 Ford EcoSport

Exterior Color: Smoke Metallic

Vin Number: MAJ6P1WL7JC207133

Stock: 71770

View this New Ford EcoSport for sale in Madras, OR.