New 2018 Ford Edge Titanium EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT in Madras OR

 >  >  > 2018 Ford Edge SUV Titanium

New 2018 Ford Edge SUV  | Color: White Platinum Clearcoat Metallic  | Stock: 71780

    2018 Ford Edge Titanium 4D Sport Utility AWD White Platinum Clearcoat Metallic EcoBoost 2.0L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT 6-Speed Automatic

    $9,597 off MSRP!

    AWD.
    Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
    20/27 City/Highway MPG

Cold Weather Package

  • Front & Rear Floor Liners
  • Heated Steering Wheel
  • Windshield Wiper De-Icer

AM/FM Stereo w/Single CD Player

Alloy wheels

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Automatic temperature control

Brake assist

Bumpers: body-color

CD player

Class II Trailer Tow Package

Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist

Equipment Group 302A

Leather Trimmed Heated/Cooled Bucket Seats

Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation System

Heated Rear-Seats

Panoramic Vista Roof

Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column w/Memory

110V/150W AC Power Outlet

Enhanced Active Park Assist

2nd Row Outboard Inflatable Safety Belts

Rain-Sensing Wipers

Exterior Parking Camera Rear

Four wheel independent suspension

Front Bucket Seats

Front Center Armrest w/Storage

Front License Plate Bracket

Front anti-roll bar

Front dual zone A/C

Garage door transmitter

Heated door mirrors

Heated front seats

Illuminated entry

Knee airbag

Leather Shift Knob

Leather-Trimmed Heated Sport Bucket Seats

Low tire pressure warning

Memory seat

Power Liftgate

Power passenger seat

Premium audio system: Sony

Rear Parking Sensors

Rear anti-roll bar

Rear window wiper

Remote keyless entry

SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System

Security system

SiriusXM Radio

Speed control

Speed-Sensitive Wipers

Split folding rear seat

Spoiler

Turn signal indicator mirrors

Variably intermittent wipers

Wheels: 20" Bright Machined Aluminum

Ford Edge

Detailed Specifications

Convenience Features

  • 1-touch down
  • Driver vanity mirror
  • Tilt steering wheel
  • Auto-dimming rearview mirror
  • Air conditioning
  • Garage door transmitter
  • Front beverage holders
  • Illuminated entry
  • Speed control
  • Rear door bins
  • Front dual zone A/C
  • Telescoping steering wheel
  • Memory seat
  • Rear beverage holders
  • Automatic temperature control
  • Power windows
  • Trunk/hatch auto-latch
  • Passenger door bin
  • Passenger vanity mirror
  • Remote keyless entry
  • Overhead console
  • Driver door bin
  • 1-touch up
  • Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist

Entertainment Features

  • Speaker type: Sony
  • Primary LCD size: 8.0"
  • Smart device integration: Apple CarPlay/Android Auto
  • Premium audio system: Sony
  • Wireless phone connectivity: Bluetooth
  • AM/FM radio: SiriusXM
  • 1st row LCD monitors: 3
  • Speakers: 12
  • Steering wheel mounted audio controls
  • CD-MP3 decoder
  • CD player

Seats and Trim

  • Heated front seats
  • Power passenger seat
  • Front center armrest: w/storage
  • Power 2-way driver lumbar support
  • Power 2-way passenger lumbar support
  • Leather shift knob
  • Max seating capacity: 5
  • Rear seats: split-bench
  • Front seats: bucket
  • Leather upholstery
  • Power driver seat
  • Rear seat center armrest
  • Split folding rear seat

Warranty

  • Basic warranty: 36 months/36,000miles
  • Roadside assistance coverage: 60 months/60,000miles
  • Powertrain warranty: 60 months/60,000miles
  • Corrosion perforation warranty: 60 months/ unlimited distance

Specs and Dimensions

  • Compression ratio: 9.70 to 1
  • Engine horsepower: 245hp @ 5,500RPM
  • Rear legroom: 1,031mm (40.6")
  • Front headroom: 1,021mm (40.2")
  • Passenger volume: 3,225L (113.9 cu.ft.)
  • Exterior height: 1,742mm (68.6")
  • Curb weight: 1,857kg (4,095lbs)
  • Front shoulder room: 1,532mm (60.3")
  • Wheelbase: 2,850mm (112.2")
  • Exterior body width: 1,928mm (75.9")
  • Towing capacity: 680kg (1,500lbs)
  • Engine bore x stroke: 87.5mm x 83.1mm (3.44" x 3.27")
  • Rear hiproom: 1,461mm (57.5")
  • Rear headroom: 1,024mm (40.3")
  • Interior maximum cargo volume: 2,078 L (73 cu.ft.)
  • Front legroom: 1,082mm (42.6")
  • Exterior length: 4,778mm (188.1")
  • Engine displacement: 2.0 L
  • Engine torque: 275 lb.-ft. @ 3,000RPM
  • Rear shoulder room: 1,537mm (60.5")
  • Interior cargo volume: 1,110 L (39 cu.ft.)
  • GVWR: 2,513kg (5,540lbs)
  • Front hiproom: 1,420mm (55.9")

Body Exterior

  • Spoiler
  • Tailpipe finisher: polished
  • Door mirrors: body-color
  • Turn signal indicator mirrors
  • Rear cargo: power liftgate
  • Power door mirrors
  • Bumpers: body-color
  • Heated door mirrors
  • Power liftgate

Powertrain

  • Fuel economy city: 20mpg
  • Mode select transmission
  • Horsepower: 245hp @ 5,500RPM
  • Fuel economy highway: 27mpg
  • Transmission: 6 speed automatic
  • Variable valve control
  • Engine liters: 2.0
  • Manual-shift auto: SelectShift
  • Fuel tank capacity: 18.0gal.
  • Fuel economy combined: 23mpg
  • Cylinder configuration: I-4
  • Recommended fuel: Premium Unleaded
  • Engine location: front
  • Torque: 275 lb.-ft. @ 3,000RPM
  • Number of valves: 16
  • Drive type: all-wheel drive
  • Limited slip differential
  • Compressor: intercooled turbo

Safety and Security

  • Traction control
  • Brake assist
  • Knee airbag
  • Electronic stability
  • Adjustable head restraints: driver and passenger w/tilt
  • Occupant sensing airbag
  • Dual front impact airbags
  • ABS brakes
  • Perimeter/approach lights
  • Security system
  • Dual front side impact airbags
  • 4 wheel disc brakes
  • Panic alarm
  • Overhead airbag
  • Ignition disable

Suspension/Handling

  • Front tires: 245/55VR19.0
  • Rear tires: 245/55VR19.0
  • Wheel size: 19"
  • Four wheel independent suspension
  • Rear anti-roll bar
  • Front anti-roll bar
  • Power steering
  • Alloy wheels

Lighting, Visibility and Instrumentation

  • Tachometer
  • Fully automatic headlights
  • Trip computer
  • Rear window wiper
  • Delay-off headlights
  • Display: digital/analog
  • Variably intermittent wipers
  • Parking sensors: rear
  • Rear window defroster
  • Configurable
  • Low tire pressure warning
  • Speed sensitive wipers
  • Outside temperature display
  • Exterior parking camera rear
  • Rear reading lights

Similar Vehicles

  • Engine: 2.7L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: White Platinum Clearcoat Metallic
  • Interior Color: Ebony
  • Engine: 3.5L V6 Ti-VCT
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Magnetic
  • Interior Color: Ebony Black
  • Engine: 3.5L
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift
  • Exterior Color: Magnetic
  • Interior Color: Charcoal Black

New 2018 Ford Edge

Exterior Color: White Platinum Clearcoat Metallic

Vin Number: 2FMPK4K90JBC13196

Stock: 71780

View this New Ford Edge for sale in Madras, OR.