White
Body/Seating
SUV/5 seats
Transmission
6 speed automatic
Drivetrain
all-wheel drive
Engine
2.7 EcoBoost 2.7L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
Ford Edge

Highlighted Features

  • Leather upholstery
  • Automatic temperature control
  • Emergency communication system
  • Premium audio system
  • Wireless phone connectivity
  • Parking sensors
  • Exterior parking camera rear
  • Front dual zone A/C

  • Panoramic Vista Roof$1,595
  • Equipment Group 401A$3,840

Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2018 Ford Edge Sport 4D Sport Utility AWD White Platinum Clearcoat Metallic EcoBoost 2.7L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged 6-Speed Automatic

$9,583 off MSRP!

AWD.

  • Ford Has Really Stepped Up Its Game

    By Craig on Friday, September 22, 2017

    5.0
    Went from a 2008 Acadia SLT to a 2017 Ford Edge Titanium because we are empty nesters and didnt need the extra space anymore. We were going to test drive an Explorer but spotted the Edge on showroom floor while we waiting and fell in love with its spaciousness and comfort but without the bulk. Have had it two months now and can honestly say, I wont drive anything else ....ever. The 2.0 Eco Boost 4-banger has a ton of low end torque and very little turbo lag with excellent acceleration. Its quiet, smooth tranny, and is much more nimble in heavy traffic than its size would suggest. The interior fit and finish is very solid and is packed with quality materials with soft touch surfaces everywhere you reside - luxury on a budget. The new Sync 3 system is one of the easiest head units to operate on the market. Ford has a huge winner in the Edge - simple yet elegant without the import price tag. The Edge punches way above its weight class.
  • Very Happy with my 2017 Edge SEL

    By Citysparky on Sunday, December 31, 2017

    5.0
    Just purchased a fully loaded 2017 Ford Edge SEL from our local dealer and could not be happier. Just took it on a long road trip (1,800 miles) this last week to visit family and was very impressed with the power (2.0 Turbo) going through the hills. On certain streches of desert highway we were cruising around 95 MPH and the ride was great; very low road noise and still averaged 23.4 MPG on the trip. While the jury is still out on the long term reliability, I am very happy with my purchase to date.
  • Fun and practical. Hard to find in one package.

    By Squiggy81 on Tuesday, November 14, 2017

    5.0
    Sport version is great. Drove the Titanium and floored it up a hill before we bought this one. Nope. Adequate, but I like a car that will put you back in the seat. Of course the only other viable option was the most expensive Edge made. Drove it and was sold. Acceleration is great and it corners well for a crossover. Brakes can be a little touchy, but after getting used to them, not bad. Snow driving is great. Just floor it and it goes. Gas mileage is good on the hwy, hand calculated at 26 max. In town is not great at about 17 or so. Comfort is good with all the bells and whistles. Love the adaptive cruise and self park feature. I can squeeze into the tightest parallel spots easily. Hands free lift gate is a very nice feature when your hands are full. Stereo is decent. Many other features come on the Sport and ours is pretty much the loaded version even in that trim. Had a couple minor issues that have been covered under warranty: heated/cooled seat on driver side malfunctioned, adaptive steering gave a fault code, and a minor issue with the sunroof not liking to close all the way. If it wasnt for the minor annoyances regarding reliability, this car would be a 10/10 in all areas. Not sure Id get this car out of warranty...

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL V6 Ti-VCT 24V

    2019 Ford F-150 XL V6 Ti-VCT 2…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged