New 2018 Ford Edge Sport EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged in Madras OR

    2018 Ford Edge Sport White Platinum Clearcoat Metallic
    AWD 6-Speed Automatic EcoBoost 2.7L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
    AWD.
    Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!

    Free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on all new cars and qualified used cars* Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $2,000 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 10/01/2018, $1,000 - Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 10/01/2018

Spoiler

CD player

Power Liftgate

Heated front seats

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Rear anti-roll bar

Adjustable head restraints: driver and passenger w/tilt

Rear Parking Sensors

Premium audio system: Sony

Panoramic Vista Roof

Leather Shift Knob

Front dual zone A/C

Low tire pressure warning

Steering wheel memory

Bumpers: body-color

Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist

Memory seat

AM/FM Stereo w/Single CD Player

12 Speakers

Automatic temperature control

SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System

Front License Plate Bracket

Panic alarm

Power passenger seat

Knee airbag

Garage door transmitter

Speed-Sensitive Wipers

Turn signal indicator mirrors

SiriusXM Radio

Four wheel independent suspension

Rear window wiper

Equipment Group 401A

3.16 Axle Ratio

Wheels: 20" Polished w/Magn Low Gloss Ptd Pockets

Leather-Trimmed Heated Sport Bucket Seats

Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation System

Adaptive Cruise Control & Fwd Collision Warning

Cooled Front Seats

Heated Rear-Seats

Enhanced Active Park Assist

Front 180 Degree Camera

HID Projector-Style Headlamps w/Auto High Beams

Lane-Keeping System

Rain-Sensing Wipers

Remote Start System

110V/150W AC Power Outlet

Front Center Armrest w/Storage

BLIS Blind Spot Information System

SiriusXM Traffic & Travel Link

Comments

Nothing posted yet.

TS&S Ford

1733 SW Highway 97
Directions Madras, OR 97741

  • Call: (541) 475-7204 ext. 756
Ford Edge

  • ExteriorColor: White Platinum
  • InteriorColor: Ebony
  • Engine: 2.7L V6 EcoBoost® Engine
  • Drive: Intelligent All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
  • Transmission: Six-Speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmission with Paddle Shifters
  • SeatType: Leather-Trimmed Seats with Miko® Inserts
  • WheelSize: 20-inch Polished Wheels with Magnetic Low Gloss-Painted Pockets
  • WheelMaterial: 20-inch Polished Wheels with Magnetic Low Gloss-Painted Pockets

Exterior

  • ACTIVE GRILLE SHUTTERS
  • BELTLINE MOLDING - BLACK
  • EASY FUEL CAPLESS FILLER
  • EXHAUST TIP - DUAL INTEGRATED
  • GRILLE - BLACK
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTO HALOGEN
  • HEADLAMPS -WIPER ACTIVATED
  • LED SIGNATURE LIGHTING
  • LIFTGATE - HANDS-FREE
  • MIRRORS - PWR/HTD/MAN FOLD LED SIG/APPROACH LAMP/MEM
  • PRIVACY GLASS - REAR DOORS
  • REAR INT WIPER/WASH/DFRST
  • TAILLAMPS-LED W/LIGHT BAR

Interior

  • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
  • 60/40 EASYFOLD REAR BENCH
  • ALUMINUM SPORT PEDALS
  • AMBIENT LIGHTING
  • AUTODIM REARVIEW MIRROR
  • CARGO MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
  • DUAL ZONE AUTO CLIM CTRL
  • LEATHER TRIMMED SEATS W/ 10-WAY DR/PA & DR MEM
  • LEATHER WRAPPED STR WHEEL W/CRUISE AND AUDIO CONTRO
  • POWERPOINTS - 12V
  • SMART CHARGING USB PORT(2)
  • SPORT BUCKET FRONT SEATS
  • SUEDED CLOTH SEAT INSERTS

Functional

  • ACTIVE NOISE CONTROL
  • AUDIO SYSTEM FROM SONY/12 SPEAKERS
  • HD RADIO
  • HILL START ASSIST
  • INTELLIGENT ACCESS W/PUSH BUTTON START
  • MYKEY
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • REVERSE SENSING SYSTEM
  • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
  • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
  • SPORT-TUNED SUSPENSION
  • SYNC3 W/8” TOUCHSCREEN

  • AIRBAG - DRIVER KNEE
  • AIRBAGS - DUAL STAGE FRONT
  • AIRBAG- GLOVEBOX PASS KNEE
  • AIRBAGS - SAFETY CANOPY
  • FRT-PASS SENSING SYSTEM
  • INDIV TIRE PRESS MONIT SYS
  • LATCH CHILD SAFETY SYSTEM
  • PERIMETER ALARM
  • PERSONAL SAFETY SYSTEM
  • SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS

Similar Vehicles

  • Engine: 3.5L
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift
  • Exterior Color: Magnetic
  • Interior Color: Charcoal Black
  • Engine: 2L I4
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Lightning Blue Metallic
  • Interior Color: Ebony Black
  • Engine: 1.5L EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
  • Interior Color: Charcoal Black

New 2018 Ford Edge

Exterior Color: White Platinum Clearcoat Metallic

Vin Number: 2FMPK4AP3JBC56317

Stock: 71848

View this New Ford Edge for sale in Madras, OR.