New 2018 Ford Explorer XLT I4 in Madras OR

 >  >  > 2018 Ford Explorer SUV XLT

New 2018 Ford Explorer SUV  | Color: Magnetic  | Stock: 71788

Spoiler

Rear anti-roll bar

Rear Parking Sensors

Bumpers: body-color

Manual-shift auto: SelectShift

Roof rack: rails only

Front reading lights

Twin Panel Moonroof

Front License Plate Bracket

Equipment Group 202A

LED Fog Lamps

Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/7 Speakers

Remote Start System

Emergency communication system

AM/FM Stereo

SYNC Communication & Entertainment System

Power passenger seat

Knee airbag

Wheels: 18" 5-Split-Spoke Sparkle Silver-Painted

Speed-Sensitive Wipers

6 Speakers

Leather Heated Bucket Seats

Four wheel independent suspension

Rear window wiper

Class II Trailer Tow Package

3rd row seats: split-bench

XLT Technology Feature Bundle

Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation System

Rear air conditioning

  • Comments:
    You won't want to miss this excellent value!

    This vehicle is a triumph, continuing to deliver top-notch execution in its segment! Ford prioritized fit and finish as evidenced by: power front seats, power door mirrors and heated door mirrors, and a split folding rear seat.

    We know that you have high expectations, and we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding them! Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Comments

Nothing posted yet.
Ford Explorer
  • Certified

  • ExteriorColor: Magnetic
  • InteriorColor: Medium Stone
  • Engine: 2.3L I-4 EcoBoost® Engine
  • Drive: Intelligent 4WD
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Transmission with SelectShift® Capability
  • SeatType: Leather Seating Surfaces Heated Front Bucket Seats
  • WheelSize: 18-inch Five Split-Spoke Sparkle Silver-Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelMaterial: 18-inch Five Split-Spoke Sparkle Silver-Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • SpecialPackage: Class II Trailer Tow Package

Exterior

  • DOOR HANDLES - BODY COLOR
  • EASY FUEL CAPLESS FILLER
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTOMATIC
  • LED SIGNATURE LIGHTING
  • PRIVACY GLASS - REAR DOORS
  • REAR INT WIPER/WASH/DFRST
  • REAR SPOILER, BODY COLOR
  • TAILLAMPS-LED

  • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
  • 3RD ROW - 50/50 FOLD FLAT
  • DUAL ILLUM VIS VANITY MIRR
  • LEATHER SHIFT KNOB
  • LEATHER WRAPPED STR WHEEL
  • POWER DRIVER SEAT - 10 WAY
  • POWERPOINTS - 12V
  • STEERING:TILT/TELESCOPE, CRUISE & AUDIO CONTROLS

Functional

  • AM/FM WITH MP3
  • BRAKES, 4-WHEEL DISC/ABS
  • CURVE CONTROL
  • HILL START ASSIST
  • INTELLIGENT ACCESS W/PUSH BUTTON START
  • MYKEY®
  • POWER STEERING W/EPAS
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • REVERSE SENSING SYSTEM
  • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
  • SIRIUSXM® - SVC N/A AK&HI

  • AIRBAGS - DUAL STAGE FRONT
  • FRONT PASS. KNEE AIRBAG
  • FRT-PASS SENSING SYSTEM
  • INDIV TIRE PRESS MONIT SYS
  • LATCH CHILD SAFETY SYSTEM
  • PERIMETER ALARM
  • SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS

Similar Vehicles

  • Engine: 3.5L
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift
  • Exterior Color: Magnetic
  • Interior Color: Charcoal Black
  • Engine: 2L EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: White Platinum Clearcoat Metallic
  • Interior Color: Ebony

New 2018 Ford Explorer

Exterior Color: Magnetic

Vin Number: 1FM5K8DH5JGB80384

Stock: 71788

View this New Ford Explorer for sale in Madras, OR.