New 2018 Ford Explorer XLT I4 in Madras OR

 >  >  > 2018 Ford Explorer SUV XLT

New 2018 Ford Explorer SUV  | Color: Magnetic  | Stock: 71788

    2018 Ford Explorer XLT Magnetic
    AWD 6-Speed Automatic 2.3L I4
    AWD.
    Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!

    Free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on all new cars and qualified used cars* Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $3,000 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 10/01/2018

Spoiler

Universal Garage Door Opener (UGDO)

Rear anti-roll bar

Rear Parking Sensors

Bumpers: body-color

Manual-shift auto: SelectShift

Roof rack: rails only

Front reading lights

Twin Panel Moonroof

Front License Plate Bracket

Equipment Group 202A

Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/7 Speakers

Power Liftgate

Forward Sensing System

AM/FM Stereo

SYNC Communication & Entertainment System

Power passenger seat

Knee airbag

Wheels: 18" 5-Split-Spoke Sparkle Silver-Painted

Emergency communication system: 911 Assist

Speed-Sensitive Wipers

6 Speakers

Leather Heated Bucket Seats

Leather steering wheel

Four wheel independent suspension

Rear window wiper

Class II Trailer Tow Package

3rd row seats: split-bench

XLT Technology Feature Bundle

Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation System

Rear air conditioning

Comments

Nothing posted yet.

Detailed Pricing

Ford Explorer

  • ExteriorColor: Magnetic
  • InteriorColor: Medium Stone
  • Engine: 2.3L I-4 EcoBoost® Engine
  • Drive: Intelligent 4WD
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Transmission with SelectShift® Capability
  • SeatType: Leather Seating Surfaces Heated Front Bucket Seats
  • WheelSize: 18-inch Five Split-Spoke Sparkle Silver-Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelMaterial: 18-inch Five Split-Spoke Sparkle Silver-Painted Aluminum Wheels

Exterior

  • DOOR HANDLES - BODY COLOR
  • EASY FUEL CAPLESS FILLER
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTOMATIC
  • LED SIGNATURE LIGHTING
  • PRIVACY GLASS - REAR DOORS
  • REAR INT WIPER/WASH/DFRST
  • REAR SPOILER, BODY COLOR
  • TAILLAMPS-LED

  • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
  • 3RD ROW - 50/50 FOLD FLAT
  • DUAL ILLUM VIS VANITY MIRR
  • LEATHER SHIFT KNOB
  • LEATHER WRAPPED STR WHEEL
  • POWER DRIVER SEAT - 10 WAY
  • POWERPOINTS - 12V
  • STEERING:TILT/TELESCOPE, CRUISE & AUDIO CONTROLS

Functional

  • AM/FM WITH MP3
  • BRAKES, 4-WHEEL DISC/ABS
  • CURVE CONTROL
  • HILL START ASSIST
  • INTELLIGENT ACCESS W/PUSH BUTTON START
  • MYKEY
  • POWER STEERING W/EPAS
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • REVERSE SENSING SYSTEM
  • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
  • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI

  • AIRBAGS - DUAL STAGE FRONT
  • FRONT PASS. KNEE AIRBAG
  • FRT-PASS SENSING SYSTEM
  • INDIV TIRE PRESS MONIT SYS
  • LATCH CHILD SAFETY SYSTEM
  • PERIMETER ALARM
  • SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS

Similar Vehicles

  • Engine: 2L EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: White Platinum Clearcoat Metallic
  • Interior Color: Ebony
  • Engine: 2L I4
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Lightning Blue Metallic
  • Interior Color: Ebony Black
  • Engine: 2.7L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: White Platinum Clearcoat Metallic
  • Interior Color: Ebony

New 2018 Ford Explorer

Exterior Color: Magnetic

Vin Number: 1FM5K8DH5JGB80384

Stock: 71788

View this New Ford Explorer for sale in Madras, OR.