New 2018 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged in Madras OR

 >  >  > 2018 Ford F-150 Truck XL

New 2018 Ford F-150 Truck  | Color: Shadow Black  | Stock: 71869

    Factory Invoice Price: $32,965
    2018 Ford F-150 XL Shadow Black
    RWD 10-Speed EcoBoost 2.7L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
    ABS brakes, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Low tire pressure warning, Traction control.
    Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
    20/26 City/Highway MPG

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $1,500 - Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 01/02/2019, $2,500 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 01/02/2019, $300 - EcoBoost Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 01/02/2019

Trailer Tow Package

Voltmeter

Front License Plate Bracket

Trailer sway control

Comments

Nothing posted yet.

  • ExteriorColor: Shadow Black
  • InteriorColor: Medium Earth Gray
  • Engine: 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine with Auto Start/Stop Technology
  • Drive: 4X2
  • Transmission: Electronic 10-speed Transmission with Tow/Haul, Snow/Wet, EcoSelect and Sport Modes
  • CargoBox: 8' Box
  • SeatType: Vinyl 40/20/40 Front Seats
  • WheelSize: 17" Silver Steel Wheels
  • WheelBase: Regular Cab
  • WheelMaterial: 17" Silver Steel Wheels
  • Cab: Regular Cab

Exterior

  • DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
  • HALOGEN HEADLAMPS
  • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
  • WIPERS- INTERMITTENT

Interior

  • A/C W/MANUAL CLIMATE CONTROL, SINGLE ZONE
  • DUAL SUNVISORS
  • ILLUMINATED ENTRY
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • POWERPOINTS

  • 4-WHEEL DISC BRAKES W/ABS
  • AUTO START STOP TECH
  • CURVE CONTROL
  • DYNAMIC HITCH ASSIST
  • ELECTRIC-ASSIST PARK BRAKE
  • FADE-TO-OFF INTERIOR LIGHT
  • FAIL-SAFE COOLING SYSTEM
  • GAS-CHARGED SHOCKS
  • HILL START ASSIST
  • MANUAL FOLD MIRRORS
  • OUTBOARD MNTD REAR SHOCKS
  • PWR RACK AND PINION STEER
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • SELECTSHIFT TRANSMISSION

  • AIRBAGS - SAFETY CANOPY SIDE CURTAIN
  • CTR HIGH MOUNT STOP LAMP
  • SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS
  • TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR SYS

Similar Vehicles

  • Engine: 2.7L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 10-Speed
  • Exterior Color: Lead Foot
  • Interior Color: Medium Earth Gray
  • Exterior Color: Magnetic
  • Interior Color: Medium Earth Gray
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Blue Metallic
  • Interior Color: blue

New 2018 Ford F-150

Exterior Color: Shadow Black

Vin Number: 1FTMF1CP5JKF07691

Stock: 71869

View this New Ford F-150 for sale in Madras, OR.