New 2018 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged in Madras OR

    2018 Ford F-150 Lariat Stone Gray
    4WD 10-Speed EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    Free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on all new cars and qualified used cars* Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $2,500 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 01/02/2019

110V/400W Outlet

Active Park Assist

Adjustable pedals

Air Conditioning

Alloy wheels

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Auto-dimming door mirrors

Automatic temperature control

BLIS Blind Spot Information System

Brake assist

Bumpers: chrome

CD player

Chrome Angular Step Bars

Chrome Skull Caps on Exterior Mirrors

Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver

Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist

Equipment Group 502A Luxury

Front Center Armrest w/Storage

Front anti-roll bar

Front dual zone A/C

Front fog lights

Heated front seats

Illuminated entry

Internet access capable: mobile hotspot

LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights

Lariat Chrome Appearance Package

Leather-Trimmed 40/20/40 Front Seat

Low tire pressure warning

Memory seat

Pedal memory

Power Glass Sideview Mirr w/Chrome Skull Caps

Power passenger seat

Radio: B&O Play Premium Audio System

Radio: Single-CD/SiriusXM w/7 Speakers

Reverse Sensing System

SYNC 3

Technology Package

Turn signal indicator mirrors

Variably intermittent wipers

Ventilated front seats

Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation System

Voltmeter

Wheels: 20" Chrome-Like PVD

Comments

Nothing posted yet.

Detailed Pricing

TS&S Ford

1733 SW Highway 97
Directions Madras, OR 97741

  • ExteriorColor: Stone Gray
  • InteriorColor: Black
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine with Auto Start/Stop Technology
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Transmission: Electronic 10-speed Transmission with Tow/Haul, Snow/Wet, EcoSelect and Sport Modes
  • CargoBox: 5-1/2' Box
  • SeatType: Leather-Trimmed Heated and Ventilated Bucket Seats with Flow-Through Console with Floor Shifter
  • WheelSize: 20" Chrome Wheels
  • WheelBase: Super Crew®
  • WheelMaterial: 20" Chrome Wheels
  • Cab: Super Crew®

Exterior

  • BOXLINK
  • DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
  • EASY FUEL CAPLESS FILLER
  • FOG LAMPS
  • LED BOX LIGHTING
  • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • POWER ADJ/HEATED/POWER FOLD EXTERIOR MIRRORS
  • POWER SLIDING REAR WINDOW W/DEFROST & PRIVACY TINT
  • POWER TAILGATE LOCK

  • 8.0" CTR STACK TOUCH SCRN
  • 8.0" PRODUCTIVITY SCREEN
  • 10-WAY PWR DRV/PASS SEATS
  • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH SEAT
  • A/C W/DUAL CLIMATE CONTROL
  • ADJUST PEDALS W/MEMORY
  • AMBIENT LIGHTING
  • AUTO DIM REARVIEW MIRROR
  • HTD/COOLED DVR/PASS SEATS
  • LEATHER TRIMMED SEATS
  • LEATHER WRAPPED STR WHEEL
  • MEMORY DRIVER SEAT

  • CLASS IV TRAILER HITCH W/ SMART TRLR TOW CONNECTOR
  • DYNAMIC HITCH ASSIST
  • ELECTRIC-ASSIST PARK BRAKE
  • FAIL-SAFE COOLING SYSTEM
  • GAS-CHARGED SHOCKS
  • HILL START ASSIST
  • INTELLIGENT ACCESS W/PUSH BUTTON START
  • OUTBOARD MNTD REAR SHOCKS
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • SELECTSHIFT TRANSMISSION
  • SIRIUS SAT SVC N/A AK&HI
  • SYNC 3

  • ADVANCED SECURITY PACK
  • SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS
  • TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR SYS

Similar Vehicles

  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 10-Speed
  • Exterior Color: Shadow Black
  • Interior Color: Black
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 10-Speed
  • Exterior Color: Ingot Silver
  • Interior Color: Black

New 2018 Ford F-150

Exterior Color: Stone Gray

Vin Number: 1FTEW1EG3JFA32780

Stock: 71554

View this New Ford F-150 for sale in Madras, OR.