New 2018 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged in Madras OR

    Factory Invoice Price: $43,496
    2018 Ford F-150 XL Race Red
    4WD 10-Speed EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $2,250 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 04/01/2019, $1,500 - Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 04/01/2019

Cloth 40/20/40 Front Seat

Compass

Cruise Control

Equipment Group 101A Mid

Radio: AM/FM Stereo/Single-CD Player

SYNC

Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank

Front Center Armrest

Front License Plate Bracket

LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights

Low tire pressure warning

Manual-Folding Heated Pwr Glass Trailer Tow Mirror

Max Trailer Tow Package

Electronic Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio

Integrated Trailer Brake Controller

Max Trailer Tow Package w/101A

Pro Trailer Backup Assist

Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/6 Speakers

Rear Window Defroster

Rear Window Fixed Privacy Glass

Voltmeter

Wheels: 17" Silver Steel

XL Chrome Appearance Package

Wheels: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum

Fog Lamps

TS&S Ford

1733 SW Highway 97
Directions Madras, OR 97741

  • Ford Smart Bonus

  • ExteriorColor: Race Red
  • InteriorColor: Medium Earth Gray
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine with Auto Start/Stop Technology
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Transmission: Electronic 10-speed Transmission with Tow/Haul, Snow/Wet, EcoSelect and Sport Modes
  • CargoBox: 5-1/2' Box
  • SeatType: Cloth 40/20/40 Front Seats with 2-Way Manual Driver/Passenger Armrest
  • WheelSize: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelBase: Super Crew®
  • WheelMaterial: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • Cab: Super Crew®
  • SpecialPackage: XL Chrome Appearance Package

Exterior

  • DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
  • HALOGEN HEADLAMPS
  • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
  • WIPERS- INTERMITTENT

Interior

  • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH SEAT
  • A/C W/MANUAL CLIMATE CONTROL, SINGLE ZONE
  • DUAL SUNVISORS
  • ILLUMINATED ENTRY
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • POWERPOINTS

  • 4-WHEEL DISC BRAKES W/ABS
  • AUTO START STOP TECH
  • CURVE CONTROL
  • DYNAMIC HITCH ASSIST
  • ELECT 4X4 SHIFT-ON-FLY
  • ELECTRIC-ASSIST PARK BRAKE
  • FADE-TO-OFF INTERIOR LIGHT
  • FAIL-SAFE COOLING SYSTEM
  • GAS-CHARGED SHOCKS
  • HILL START ASSIST
  • MANUAL FOLD MIRRORS
  • OUTBOARD MNTD REAR SHOCKS
  • PWR RACK AND PINION STEER
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • SELECTSHIFT TRANSMISSION

  • AIRBAGS - SAFETY CANOPY SIDE CURTAIN
  • CTR HIGH MOUNT STOP LAMP
  • SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS
  • TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR SYS

Similar Vehicles

  • Engine: 2.3L EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
  • Transmission: Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Shadow Black
  • Interior Color: Ebony
  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Oxford White
  • Interior Color: 3s-Med Earth Gry
  • Engine: 3L V6 Turbo
  • Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Black Metallic
  • Interior Color: 9b-Blk W Blk Lthr Tr

New 2018 Ford F-150

Exterior Color: Race Red

Vin Number: 1FTEW1EG0JKG07327

Stock: 71986

View this New Ford F-150 for sale in Madras, OR.