New 2018 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged in Madras OR

Raptor Technology Package

  • Lane-Keeping System
  • Auto High Beam
  • Adaptive Cruise Control w/Collision Mitigation

Raptor Carbon Fiber Package

  • Unique Carbon Fiber Shift Knob

Heated Leather 40/Console/40 Front Seats

  • 10-Way Power Driver & Passenger Seats

Unique Cloth Trim Seats

  • 8-Way Power Driver's Seat w/Power Lumbar

CD player

17" Cast Aluminum Wheels

Tilt steering wheel

050 lbs Payload Package

Rear Parking Sensors

Equipment Group 802A Luxury

Electronic Locking w/4.10 Axle Ratio

Radio: B&O Play Premium Audio System

8" Productivity Screen

Tailgate Applique FORD

Power-Adjustable Pedals

Power-Sliding Rear Window

4.10 Front Axle w/Torsen Differential

360 Degree Camera

Advanced Security Pack

Ambient Lighting - Ice Blue Color Only

Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control

SYNC Connect

Heated Steering Wheel

Inflatable Rear Safety Belts

Integrated Trailer Brake Controller

LED Box Lighting

LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights

Intelligent Access w/Push-Button Start

Power Glass Heated Sideview Mirrors

Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column w/Memory

Pro Trailer Backup Assist

Remote Start System w/Remote Tailgate Release

Universal Garage Door Opener

Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation System

Low tire pressure warning

Spray-In Bedliner (Pre-Installed)

GVWR: 7

BLIS Blind Spot Information System

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Memory System (Seat

Power driver seat

Adjustable head restraints: driver and passenger w/tilt

Pedal

17" Forged Aluminum Bead-Lock Capable Wheels

Twin Panel Moonroof

SYNC

Front fog lights

Leather steering wheel

Tailgate Step w/Tailgate Lift Assist

Exterior Mirror)

SYNC 3

  • Comments:
    This Ford won't be on the lot long!

    It delivers an exhilarating ride without compromising safety and comfort! The engine breathes better thanks to a turbocharger, improving both performance and economy. Comfort and convenience were prioritized within, evidenced by amenities such as: fully automatic headlights, skid plates, and cruise control. It features four-wheel drive capabilities, a durable automatic transmission, and a 3.5 liter 6 cylinder engine.

    We'd also be happy to help you arrange financing for your vehicle. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Comments

Nothing posted yet.

  • ExteriorColor: Shadow Black
  • InteriorColor: Black
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 engine with Auto Start/Stop Technology
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Transmission: Electronic 10-speed Transmission with Tow/Haul, Snow/Wet, EcoSelect and Sport Modes
  • CargoBox: 5-1/2' Box
  • SeatType: 40/Console/40 Front Seats, Heated with Flow-Through Console and Floor Shifter
  • WheelSize: 17" Forged Aluminum Bead-Lock Capable Wheel
  • WheelBase: Super Crew®
  • WheelMaterial: 17" Forged Aluminum Bead-Lock Capable Wheel
  • Cab: Super Crew®
  • SpecialPackage

Exterior

  • BOXLINK
  • BUMPER - RAPTOR-UNIQUE FRONT PERFORMANCE
  • DUAL EXHAUST SYSTEM
  • EASY FUEL CAPLESS FILLER
  • EXHAUST - DUAL TAILPIPE
  • FUEL TANK - 36.0 GALLON
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTOLAMP (ON/OFF)
  • HEADLAMPS-LED
  • POWER TAILGATE LOCK
  • RUNNING BOARDS - CAST ALUM
  • TOW HOOKS
  • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
  • WHEEL LIP MOLDINGS

Interior

  • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
  • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH SEAT
  • 110V/400W OUTLET
  • COMPASS
  • LEATHER WRAPPED STR WHEEL
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • POWER LOCKS AND WINDOWS
  • POWERPOINTS
  • RAPTOR BRANDED FLOOR MATS
  • RAPTOR-UNIQUE CENTER STACK

  • 4-WHEEL DISC BRAKES W/ABS
  • AUTO START STOP TECH
  • CURVE CONTROL
  • DYNAMIC HITCH ASSIST
  • ELECT 4X4 SHIFT-ON-FLY
  • FAIL-SAFE COOLING SYSTEM
  • HILL DESCENT/OFF-ROAD MODE
  • OFF-ROAD SHOCKS
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • REVERSE SENSING SYSTEM
  • SELECTABLE DRIVE MODES
  • SELECTSHIFT TRANSMISSION
  • SIRIUS SAT SVC N/A AK&HI
  • SKID PLATES
  • TERRAIN MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

  • ILLUMINATED ENTRY
  • PERIMETER ALARM
  • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
  • SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS
  • TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR SYS

Similar Vehicles

0 Results Found

New 2018 Ford F-150

Exterior Color: Shadow Black

Vin Number: 1FTFW1RGXJFC54876

Stock: 71757

View this New Ford F-150 for sale in Madras, OR.