New 2018 Ford F-150 Platinum Diesel Turbocharged in Madras OR

 >  >  > 2018 Ford F-150 Truck Platinum

New 2018 Ford F-150 Truck  | Color: White Metallic  | Stock: 71908

    Factory Invoice Price: $64,601
    2018 Ford F-150 Platinum White Metallic
    4WD 10-Speed 3.0L Diesel Turbocharged

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $2,500 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 01/02/2019, $500 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 01/02/2019

CD player

Navigation System

Equipment Group 701A Luxury

Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation System

Auto-dimming door mirrors

Rear Parking Sensors

FX4 Off-Road Package

Front dual zone A/C

Low tire pressure warning

Memory seat

Automatic temperature control

Spray-In Bedliner (Pre-Installed)

Adjustable pedals

Heated steering wheel

Panic alarm

20" Polished Aluminum Wheels

Heated rear seats

Engine Block Heater

Garage door transmitter

Telescoping steering wheel

Rain sensing wipers

Dual front side impact airbags

Pro Trailer Backup Assist

Rear step bumper

Auto High-beam Headlights

Radio: B&O Play Premium Audio System

Turn signal indicator mirrors

Variably intermittent wipers

Blind spot sensor: BLIS warning

Rear window defroster

Ventilated front seats

Dark Marsala Unique Multi-Contour Leather Bucket Seats

SYNC 3

4-Wheel Disc Brakes

Heated front seats

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

10 Speakers

Adaptive Cruise Control

Trailer Tow Package

Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver

Higher-Power Cooling Fans

Voltmeter

Auto tilt-away steering wheel

Bumpers: body-color

Steering wheel memory

Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist

Pedal memory

Active Park Assist

Front License Plate Bracket

Twin Panel Moonroof

Black Unique Multi-Contour Leather Bucket Seats

Power passenger seat

Front fog lights

Genuine wood door panel insert

Integrated Trailer Brake Controller

Technology Package

Tailgate Step w/Tailgate Lift Assist

Comments

Nothing posted yet.

Detailed Pricing

TS&S Ford

1733 SW Highway 97
Directions Madras, OR 97741

  • ExteriorColor: White Platinum
  • InteriorColor: Black
  • Engine: 3.0L Power Stroke® Turbo Diesel Engine
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Transmission: Electronic 10-speed Transmission with Tow/Haul, Snow/Wet, EcoSelect and Sport Modes
  • CargoBox: 6-1/2' Box
  • SeatType: Unique Heated and Ventilated Multicontour Leather Bucket Seats with Active Motion – Black
  • WheelSize: 20" Polished Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelBase: Super Crew®
  • WheelMaterial: 20" Polished Aluminum Wheels
  • Cab: Super Crew®

Exterior

  • BOX LIGHTING-LED
  • BOXLINK
  • BRIGHT BELTLINE MOLDING
  • BUMPERS- BODY COLOR
  • EXHAUST TIP - CHROME
  • FOG LAMPS-LED
  • HEADLAMPS-QUAD BEAM LED
  • LED SIDE-MIRROR SPOTLIGHTS
  • POWER ADJ/HEATED/POWER FOLD EXTERIOR MIRRORS
  • POWER SLIDING REAR WINDOW W/DEFROST & PRIVACY TINT
  • REMOTE TAILGATE RELEASE
  • RUNNING BOARD-PWR DEPLOY
  • TAIL LAMPS - LED

Interior

  • 2ND ROW HEATED SEATS
  • 8.0" CTR STACK TOUCH SCRN
  • 8.0" PRODUCTIVITY SCREEN
  • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH SEAT
  • 110V/400W OUTLET
  • ADJUST PEDALS W/MEMORY
  • CARPET W/PREM FLOOR MATS
  • HTD/VENTILATED FRT SEATS
  • GENUINE WOOD ACCENTS
  • LTHR WRAPPED HTD STR WHL
  • MEMORY DRIVER SEAT
  • MULTI-CONTOUR LEATHER BUCKET FRONT SEATS
  • PWR TILT/TEL STR COL W/MEM

  • B&O PLAY PREM STEREO
  • BLIS (BLIND SPOT INFO SYS)
  • CURVE CONTROL
  • INTELLIGENT ACCESS W/PUSH BUTTON START
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • REMOTE START
  • REVERSE SENSING SYSTEM
  • SELECTSHIFT TRANSMISSION
  • SIRIUS SAT SVC N/A AK&HI
  • SYNC 3
  • SYNC CONNECT
  • TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER
  • VOICE ACTIVATED NAVIGATION

  • ADVANCED SECURITY PACK
  • INFLAT. REAR SAFETY BELTS
  • LED CTR HIGH MNT STOP LAMP
  • SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS
  • TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR SYS

Similar Vehicles

  • Engine: 2.7L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 10-Speed
  • Exterior Color: Lead Foot
  • Interior Color: Medium Earth Gray
  • Exterior Color: Magnetic
  • Interior Color: Medium Earth Gray
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Blue Metallic
  • Interior Color: blue

New 2018 Ford F-150

Exterior Color: White Metallic

Vin Number: 1FTFW1E18JFE18059

Stock: 71908

View this New Ford F-150 for sale in Madras, OR.