New 2018 Ford F-350SD V8 in Madras OR

 >  >  > 2018 Ford F-350SD Cab/Chassis $item.trim

New 2018 Ford F-350SD Cab/Chassis  | Color: Oxford White  | Stock: F71883

    2018 Ford F-350SD DRW Oxford White
    4WD 6-Speed Automatic 6.7L V8
    4WD.

    Recent Arrival!

    Free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on all new cars and qualified used cars* Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for detailS.

Comments

Nothing posted yet.
  • Please Call Final Price**
  • Engine : 6.7L V8 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC 4WD
  • Exterior Color : Oxford White Interior Color : AS MED EARTH GRY
  • Stock # : F71883
  • VIN : 1FD8X3HTXJEC82551

  • BodyStyle: F-350CC
  • Engine: 6.7L 4 Valve OHV Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel B20 Engine with Manual Push-button Engine-Exhaust Braking
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Transmission: TorqShift® 6-speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmission (Diesel Engine)
  • SeatType: HD Vinyl, 40/20/40 Split Bench w/Center Armrest, Cupholder and Storage Manual Lumbar Seats
  • WheelSize: 17-inch Argent Painted Steel Wheels (DRW)
  • WheelBase: SuperCab
  • WheelMaterial: 17-inch Argent Painted Steel Wheels (DRW)
  • Cab: SuperCab

Exterior

  • GLASS - SOLAR-TINTED
  • GRILLE - BLACK
  • HEADLAMPS -WIPER ACTIVATED
  • ROOF CLEARANCE LIGHTS
  • TOW HOOKS
  • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
  • TRAILER TOW WIRE HARNESS
  • WIPERS- INTERMITTENT

Interior

  • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH SEAT
  • AIR COND, MANUAL FRONT
  • BLACK VINYL FLOOR COVERING
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • PARTICULATE AIR FILTER
  • TILT/TELESCOPE STR COLUMN
  • UPFITTER SWITCHES
  • VINYL SUN VISORS

Functional

  • 4-WHEEL ANTI-LOCK DISC BRAKING SYSTEM
  • HILL START ASSIST
  • JEWEL EFFECT HEADLAMPS
  • MANUAL LOCKING HUBS
  • MONO BEAM COIL SPRING FRT SUSPENSION W/STAB BAR
  • STABILIZER BAR, FRONT/REAR

  • BELT-MINDER CHIME
  • SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS

Similar Vehicles

  • Engine: 6.2L V8
  • Interior Color: As Med Earth Gray
  • Engine: 6.7L V8
  • Interior Color: As Med Earth Gray
  • Engine: 6.7L V8
  • Interior Color: As Med Earth Gry

New 2018 Ford F-350SD

Exterior Color: Oxford White

Vin Number: 1FD8X3HTXJEC82551

Stock: F71883

View this New Ford F-350SD for sale in Madras, OR.