New 2018 FordF-550SD Truck

  • VIN: 1FDUF5HT1JEC95606
  • Stock: F71882
Oxford White
Interior Color
As Med Earth Gry
TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
6.7 Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel

Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2018 Ford F-550SD DRW 2D Standard Cab DRW 4WD Oxford White Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic

4WD, ABS brakes, Traction control.

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged