New 2018 Ford Flex Limited in Madras OR

 >  >  > 2018 Ford Flex SUV Limited

New 2018 Ford Flex SUV  | Color: Magnetic  | Stock: 71778

    2018 Ford Flex Limited 4D Sport Utility AWD Magnetic 3.5L 6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift

    $2,623 off MSRP!

    AWD.

Equipment Group 303A

  • Active Park Assist
  • Adaptive Cruise Control & Collision Warning
  • 1-Touch PowerFold & Tumble 3rd Row Fold Flat Bench
  • 10-Way Power Heated Cooled Driver/Passenger Seat
  • Power Tilt/Telescopic Steering Column
  • Heated Steering Wheel

Class III Trailer Tow Package

  • Engine Oil Cooler

Appearance Package

  • Shadow Black Painted Roof
  • Shadow Black Sideview Exterior Mirror Caps
  • Shadow Black Painted Grille Center Bar
  • Wheels: 20" High-Gloss Ebony Black
  • Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats w/Perforated Inserts
  • Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
  • Unique Finish Instrument Panel
  • Unique Finish Door Trim Appliques
  • 1st & 2nd Row Floor Mats

Radio: AM/FM/HD Single CD/MP3 Capable

  • SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System
  • Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation System

1st & 2nd Row All-Weather Floor Mats

20" Polished Aluminum Wheels

3.16 Axle Ratio

3rd row seats: split-bench

Adjustable pedals

Air Conditioning

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Automatic temperature control

Blind spot sensor: BLIS warning

Brake assist

Bumpers: body-color

CD player

Child-Seat-Sensing Airbag

Emergency communication system: 911 Assist

Exterior Parking Camera Rear

Four wheel independent suspension

Front dual zone A/C

Front fog lights

Garage door transmitter

Heated door mirrors

Heated front seats

High-Intensity Discharge Headlights

Illuminated entry

Leather steering wheel

Low tire pressure warning

Memory seat

Multi-Panel Vista Roof

Navigation System

Pedal memory

Perforated Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats

Power Liftgate

Power passenger seat

Premium audio system: Sony

Radio data system

Rain sensing wipers

Rear Parking Sensors

Rear air conditioning

Rear anti-roll bar

Rear window wiper

Remote keyless entry

Roof-Rack Side Rails

Speed-Sensitive Wipers

Ford Flex

  • ExteriorColor: Magnetic
  • InteriorColor: Charcoal Black
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost® Engine
  • Drive: Intelligent All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
  • Transmission: 6-Speed SelectShift Automatic Transmission with Paddle Activation
  • SeatType: Leather-Trimmed Seats with Perforated Leather Inserts
  • WheelSize: 20-Inch High-Gloss Ebony Black-Painted Wheels
  • WheelMaterial: 20-Inch High-Gloss Ebony Black-Painted Wheels

Exterior

  • DOOR HANDLES - CHROME
  • DUAL EXHAUST CHROME TIPS
  • EASY FUEL CAPLESS FILLER
  • FOG LAMPS
  • GRILLE - UNIQUE SATIN ALUM
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTOMATIC HID
  • HEADLAMPS -WIPER ACTIVATED
  • MIRRORS-PWR FOLDING HEATED W/APPROACH LAMPS & MEMORY
  • POWER LIFTGATE
  • PRIVACY GLASS
  • REAR WIPER/WASHER/DEFROST
  • TAILLAMPS-LED
  • WIPERS - RAIN-SENSING

Interior

  • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
  • 3RD ROW - 50/50 FOLD FLAT
  • ADJUST PEDALS W/MEMORY
  • AMBIENT LIGHTING
  • CENTER CONSOLE W/ARMREST, STORAGE & 2 CUPHOLDERS
  • DUAL-ZONE ELECTRONIC AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL
  • LEATHER TRIMMED SEATS W/ 10 WAY HTD DR/6 WAY HTD P
  • LEATHER/WOOD STR WHEEL W/ CRUISE, AUDIO, CLIMATE AND MEDIA CONTROL
  • MEMORY DRIVER SEAT
  • SMART CHARGING USB PORT(2)

Functional

  • 110V OUTLET
  • BLIS (BLIND SPOT INFO SYS)
  • INTELLIGENT ACCESS W/PUSH BUTTON START
  • MYKEY
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • REMOTE START
  • REVERSE SENSING SYSTEM
  • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
  • SIRIUS XM - SVC N/A AK&HI
  • SONY AUDIO SYSTEM 390 WATT/ 12 SPEAKERS
  • SYNC3 W/8” TOUCH SCREEN
  • UNIVER GARAGE DOOR OPENER
  • VOICE ACTIVATED NAVIGATION

  • AIRBAGS - DUAL STAGE FRONT
  • LATCH CHILD SAFETY SYSTEM
  • PERIMETER ALARM
  • PERSONAL SAFETY SYSTEM
  • SECURILOCK PASS ANTI THEFT
  • SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS
  • TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR SYS

Similar Vehicles

  • Engine: 2L EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: White Platinum Clearcoat Metallic
  • Interior Color: Ebony
  • Engine: 2.7L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: White Platinum Clearcoat Metallic
  • Interior Color: Ebony
  • Engine: 2L EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Magnetic
  • Interior Color: Charcoal Black

New 2018 Ford Flex

Exterior Color: Magnetic

Vin Number: 2FMHK6DT8JBA22487

Stock: 71778

View this New Ford Flex for sale in Madras, OR.