Drivetrain
AWD
Engine
3.5 3.5L
Ford Flex

Included Packages & Options

  • Equipment Group 303A$3,895
    • Active Park Assist
    • Adaptive Cruise Control & Collision Warning
    • 1-Touch PowerFold & Tumble 3rd Row Fold Flat Bench
    • 10-Way Power Heated Cooled Driver/Passenger Seat
    • Power Tilt/Telescopic Steering Column
    • Heated Steering Wheel
  • Class III Trailer Tow Package$570
    • Engine Oil Cooler
  • Appearance Package$495
    • Shadow Black Painted Roof
    • Shadow Black Sideview Exterior Mirror Caps
    • Shadow Black Painted Grille Center Bar
    • Wheels: 20" High-Gloss Ebony Black
    • Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats w/Perforated Inserts
    • Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
    • Unique Finish Instrument Panel
    • Unique Finish Door Trim Appliques
    • 1st & 2nd Row Floor Mats
Included Options
  • 1st & 2nd Row All-Weather Floor Mats$120
  • Multi-Panel Vista Roof$1,595
  • Roof-Rack Side Rails$195

Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2018 Ford Flex Limited 4D Sport Utility AWD Magnetic 3.5L 6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift

$2,623 off MSRP!

AWD.

  • Best vehicle

    By Rios on Wednesday, August 31, 2016

    5.0
    Purchased a 2013 Limited, best vehicle ever. Comes loaded with Park Assist for those that can't parallel park. Great in tight situations. The adaptive cruise is phenomenal, slows down when it gets close to traffic (distance adjustable). Now the warning sensors will keep you on your toes if you get too close and forget to brake. Now the six seater is the way to go with the front driver and passenger seat with a/c blowing up your hi-nee, freaking awesome. The refrigerator/freezer in the second row worth having on road trips. The Flex rides like a sedan but has the looks of a Chevy Tahoe lower version but has more rear space with the third row up than a Tahoe. The towing capacity is awesome had the biggest U haul trailer you can rent hooked onto the back.
  • LOVE IT

    By autoshop mama on Friday, August 15, 2014

    5.0
    Its wonderful, dives like a car, but holds cargo like a minivan. We used to own a minivan and needed something we could tow with and the flex was perfect. The kids can get in and out easily even from the third row. The fuel economy is not impressive (i have heard it got better in later years). I would buy it all over again! Engine is peppy and towing does not make it feel under powered.
  • I wish I had one sooner

    By CA on Tuesday, September 18, 2012

    5.0
    2009 Flex SEL FWD, leather seating. This is easily the finest car I have ever owned (of 20+). Tremendous seating comfort for both large adults & smaller children. Easy for adults to sit in the middle row seating, which tilt backs for comfort. The vehicle 'feels' larger inside than it is, & we have taken many cross country trips in it without complaint. The styling is unique, & the control cluster (we opted for manual controls vs the touch screen) is logical & easy to use both day/night. The kids especially enjoy the rear air/heat separate controls and the wireless headphone DVD system. This is a complex & most useful entertainment system that can support the driver listening to the radio in the front, kids watching a DVD in the back AND on a separate wireless headphone channel other kids listening to CDs or a different radio channel. My previous car was a V-8 & believe the power of this V-6 is roughly equivalent, with more than adequate power on mountain roads heavily loaded with people & luggage for vacation (but we do not tow). It is easy to drive & handles well when asked to, characteristically it handles much closer to a solid sedan rather than to a mini-van or SUV. The FWD is competent & sure footed in Michigan climates. We have had no mechanical issues other than routine maintenance in the first 100K miles, & it has held up cosmetically very well. What is not to love?

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2019 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoos…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged