26/38 City/Highway MPG

Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $4,000 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 04/30/2019

  • Best vehicle Ive ever owned!

    By Sam on Wednesday, January 24, 2018

    5.0
    If youre looking for a super efficient and reliable car, youve found it! Ive had this car for almost a year. I keep up on all general maintenance and its never given me a single problem. I have all-season tires on it and its still a champ in the snow too! I love the bluetooth capabilities, great gas mileage, great interior and exterior, great vehicle! Would buy again in a heartbeat.
  • Fantastic value. Little workhorse

    By Stig on Tuesday, November 28, 2017

    5.0
    Fantastic vehicle. Smooth ride on highway. Comfortable seats. Trunk/Hatch had enough room. Sync feature works well. No huge problems at all. Gas mileage is averaging 34mpg. I drive a lot of HWY but mostly at 75-80mph. If you do 65mph you get 37mpg or so. Driving dynamics have been good. Obviously not a sports car but pick up is fine for a 2.0l 4 cyl auto. The handling is crisp and its easy to avoid sudden items on the road without losing control. I have put on 125k in 5 years and the car has performed flawlessly. Just took it on a 1250 mile trip and back (total 2800 or so in 10 days) and it effortlessly drove at sustained speeds of 80+mph, higher at times. Absolutely a great value for money.
  • 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback

    By Travis on Friday, August 04, 2017

    4.0
    This vehicle has been pretty trouble free. Other than the transmission issues, which have been resolved and have not experienced any other issues for the past year. It is holding up pretty well, although I dont beat on my vehicles too hard. Pretty good MPG (average 32 MPG combined/38+ Highway).

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2019 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoos…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2019 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoos…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged