New 2018 Ford Focus SE I4 in Madras OR

    Factory Invoice Price: $21,038
    2018 Ford Focus SE Magnetic
    FWD 6-Speed Automatic with Powershift I4

    Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
    26/38 City/Highway MPG

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $3,000 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 01/02/2019, $1,000 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 01/02/2019

Spoiler

Knee airbag

Rear anti-roll bar

Four wheel independent suspension

Trip computer

Rear window wiper

Alloy wheels

Emergency communication system

Comments

Nothing posted yet.

Detailed Pricing

TS&S Ford

1733 SW Highway 97
Directions Madras, OR 97741

  • Call: (541) 475-7204 ext. 756
Ford Focus

  • BodyStyle: Hatchback
  • ExteriorColor: Magnetic
  • InteriorColor: Charcoal Black
  • Engine: 2.0L Ti-VCT GDI I-4 Engine
  • Drive: FWD
  • Transmission: 6-Speed PowerShift Automatic Transmission
  • SeatType: Cloth Bucket Seats
  • WheelSize: 16-inch Sparkle Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelMaterial: 16-inch Sparkle Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels

Exterior

  • ACTIVE GRILLE SHUTTERS
  • EASY FUEL CAPLESS FILLER
  • GRILLE - BLACK WITH CHROME SURROUND
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTO HALOGEN
  • INTEGRATED BLIND SPOT MIRR
  • POWER MIRRORS-BODY COLOR
  • WIPERS- INTERMITTENT

Interior

  • 60/40 SPLIT FOLD REAR SEAT
  • A/C CLIMATE CONTROL
  • BUCKET SEATS-MANUAL 6-WAY DRIVER, 4-WAY FRONT PASS
  • CENTER CONSOLE W/STORAGE
  • CRUISE CONTROL
  • CUPHOLDERS - 4
  • DUAL ILLUM VANITY MIRRORS
  • FLOORMATS-1ST AND 2ND ROW
  • ILLUMINATED ENTRY
  • POWER LOCKS AND WINDOWS
  • REAR-WINDOW DEFROSTER
  • SMART CHARGING USB PORT(1)

  • 1-TOUCH DOWN DRIVER WINDOW
  • 12V POWERPOINT (2)
  • ADVANCETRAC W/ESC
  • AM/FM, MP3, 6-SPEAKERS
  • COMPASS/TEMP/TRIP COMPUTER
  • ELECTRONIC PWR ASST STEER
  • FRONT DISC REAR DRUM BRAKES (ABS)
  • INTERMITTENT SPEED WIPERS
  • MYKEY
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
  • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
  • SYNC WITH APPLINK

  • AIRBAG - DRIVER KNEE
  • AIRBAGS - DUAL STAGE FRONT
  • AIRBAGS - SIDE AIR CURTAIN
  • FRT-PASS SENSING SYSTEM
  • LATCH CHILD SAFETY SYSTEM
  • SECURILOCK PASS ANTI THEFT
  • TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR SYS

Similar Vehicles

  • Engine: 2L I4
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic with Powershift
  • Exterior Color: Shadow Black
  • Interior Color: Charcoal Black
  • Engine: 2L I4
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic with Powershift
  • Exterior Color: Magnetic
  • Interior Color: Charcoal Black

New 2018 Ford Focus

Exterior Color: Magnetic

Vin Number: 1FADP3K27JL224546

Stock: 71597

View this New Ford Focus for sale in Madras, OR.