New 2018 Ford Mustang Ecoboost EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT in Madras OR

 >  >  > 2018 Ford Mustang Coupe Ecoboost

New 2018 Ford Mustang Coupe  | Color: Lightning Blue Metallic  | Stock: 71790

    2018 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Lightning Blue Metallic
    RWD 10-Speed Automatic EcoBoost 2.3L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT

    Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!

    Free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on all new cars and qualified used cars* Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for detailS.

    Awards:
    * JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS) Not all customers qualify for all rebates $2,500 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 01/02/2019, $500 - Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 01/02/2019

AM/FM Stereo w/Single CD Player

Alloy wheels

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Black Accent Package

Wheels: 19" x 8.5" Ebony Black-Painted Aluminum

Black Front & Rear Pony Badges

Brake assist

Bumpers: body-color

CD player

Cloth Bucket Seats

Emergency communication system

Equipment Group 101A

Exterior Parking Camera Rear

Four wheel independent suspension

Knee airbag

Leather Shift Knob

Painted Black Roof

Rear anti-roll bar

Rear cargo: trunk

SYNC Communications & Entertainment System

Speed-Sensitive Wipers

Voltmeter

Comments

Nothing posted yet.

TS&S Ford

1733 SW Highway 97
Directions Madras, OR 97741

  • Call: (541) 475-7204 ext. 756
Ford Mustang

  • BodyStyle: Fastback
  • ExteriorColor: Lightning Blue
  • InteriorColor: Ebony
  • Engine: 2.3L EcoBoost® Engine
  • Drive: RWD
  • Transmission: 10-Speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmission
  • SeatType: Cloth Seats
  • WheelSize: 19-inch x 8.5-inch Ebony Black-Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelMaterial: 19-inch x 8.5-inch Ebony Black-Painted Aluminum Wheels

Exterior

  • DUAL EXHAUST SYSTEM
  • HEADLAMPS- LED WITH SIGNATURE LIGHTING
  • HOOD VENT
  • MIRRORS -MAN-FOLD POWER W/ INTEGRATED BLIND SPOT
  • TAILLAMPS-LED W/SEQUENTIAL TURN SIGNAL
  • WIPERS- INTERMITTENT

Interior

  • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
  • AUTODIM REARVIEW MIRROR
  • CENTER CONSOLE W/ARMREST
  • CLOTH SEATING SURFACES
  • DUAL ILLUM VIS VANITY MIRR
  • FLOOR MATS - FRONT
  • LEATHER WRAPPED STR WHEEL W/CRUISE AND AUDIO CONTRO
  • POWER LOCKS AND WINDOWS
  • SMART CHARGING USB PORT(2)
  • SPLIT FOLD REAR SEAT
  • TILT/TELESCOPE STR COLUMN
  • WINDOWS - GLOBAL OPEN

Functional

  • ELECTRONIC PWR ASST STEER
  • INDEPENDENT REAR SUSPEN
  • INTELLIGENT ACCESS W/PUSH BUTTON START
  • LIMITED SLIP REAR AXLE
  • MYKEY
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • REVERSE SENSING SYSTEM
  • TRACK APPS

Warranty

  • 3YR/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER

  • ADVANCETRAC ESC
  • AIRBAG-DRIVER/PASS KNEE
  • AIRBAGS - DUAL STAGE FRONT
  • AIRBAGS - SIDE AIR CURTAIN
  • INDIV TIRE PRESS MONIT SYS
  • LATCH CHILD SAFETY SYSTEM
  • PERIMETER ALARM
  • SECURILOCK PASS ANTI THEFT
  • SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS

Similar Vehicles

0 Results Found

New 2018 Ford Mustang

Exterior Color: Lightning Blue Metallic

Vin Number: 1FA6P8TH0J5176952

Stock: 71790

View this New Ford Mustang for sale in Madras, OR.