New 2018 Ford Mustang Ecoboost EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT in Madras OR

 >  >  > 2018 Ford Mustang Coupe Ecoboost

New 2018 Ford Mustang Coupe  | Color: Lightning Blue Metallic  | Stock: 71790

CD player

Cloth Bucket Seats

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Rear anti-roll bar

Front anti-roll bar

Voltmeter

Equipment Group 101A

Reverse Sensing System

Black Accent Package

Wheels: 19" x 8.5" Ebony Black-Painted Aluminum

Black Front & Rear Pony Badges

Leather Shift Knob

Low tire pressure warning

Alloy wheels

Bumpers: body-color

AM/FM Stereo w/Single CD Player

Black Accent Pkg

Emergency communication system

Radio data system

Knee airbag

Speed-Sensitive Wipers

6 Speakers

Four wheel independent suspension

Painted Black Roof

SYNC Communications & Entertainment System

Driver door bin

Limited slip differential

  • Comments:
    Check out this 2018!

    This vehicle delivers the thrill of sport-oriented motoring in a value-oriented package. Prepare to be impressed! A turbocharger further enhances performance, while also preserving fuel economy. The following features are included: adjustable headrests in all seating positions, fully automatic headlights, and much more. Ford made sure to keep road-handling and sportiness at the top of it's priority list. It features an automatic transmission, rear-wheel drive, and a 2.3 liter 4 cylinder engine.

    We pride ourselves in the quality that we offer on all of our vehicles. Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Comments

Nothing posted yet.
Ford Mustang
  • Certified

  • BodyStyle: Fastback
  • ExteriorColor: Lightning Blue
  • InteriorColor: Ebony
  • Engine: 2.3L EcoBoost® Engine
  • Drive: RWD
  • Transmission: 10-Speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmission
  • SeatType: Cloth Seats
  • WheelSize: 19-inch x 8.5-inch Ebony Black-Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelMaterial: 19-inch x 8.5-inch Ebony Black-Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • SpecialPackage

Exterior

  • DUAL EXHAUST SYSTEM
  • HEADLAMPS- LED WITH SIGNATURE LIGHTING
  • HOOD VENT
  • MIRRORS -MAN-FOLD POWER W/ INTEGRATED BLIND SPOT
  • TAILLAMPS-LED W/SEQUENTIAL TURN SIGNAL
  • WIPERS- INTERMITTENT

Interior

  • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
  • AUTODIM REARVIEW MIRROR
  • CENTER CONSOLE W/ARMREST
  • CLOTH SEATING SURFACES
  • DUAL ILLUM VIS VANITY MIRR
  • FLOOR MATS - FRONT
  • LEATHER WRAPPED STR WHEEL W/CRUISE AND AUDIO CONTRO
  • POWER LOCKS AND WINDOWS
  • SMART CHARGING USB PORT(2)
  • SPLIT FOLD REAR SEAT
  • TILT/TELESCOPE STR COLUMN
  • WINDOWS - GLOBAL OPEN

Functional

  • ELECTRONIC PWR ASST STEER
  • INDEPENDENT REAR SUSPEN
  • INTELLIGENT ACCESS W/PUSH BUTTON START
  • LIMITED SLIP REAR AXLE
  • MYKEY®
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • REVERSE SENSING SYSTEM
  • TRACK APPS

Warranty

  • 3YR/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER

  • ADVANCETRAC ESC
  • AIRBAG-DRIVER/PASS KNEE
  • AIRBAGS - DUAL STAGE FRONT
  • AIRBAGS - SIDE AIR CURTAIN
  • INDIV TIRE PRESS MONIT SYS
  • LATCH CHILD SAFETY SYSTEM
  • PERIMETER ALARM
  • SECURILOCK PASS ANTI THEFT
  • SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS

Similar Vehicles

0 Results Found

New 2018 Ford Mustang

Exterior Color: Lightning Blue Metallic

Vin Number: 1FA6P8TH0J5176952

Stock: 71790

View this New Ford Mustang for sale in Madras, OR.