New 2018 Ford Transit-150 Base V6 Ti-VCT 24V in Madras OR

 >  >  > 2018 Ford Transit-150 Cargo Van Base

New 2018 Ford Transit-150 Cargo Van  | Color: Oxford White  | Stock: 71816

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: Not all customers qualify for all rebates $1,000 - Transit Competitive Conquest Bonus Cash. Exp. 07/09/2018, $3,000 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 07/09/2018

Charcoal Cloth Dual Bucket Seats

  • Driver & Passenger Side Thorax Airbags
  • Safety Canopy Side-Curtain Airbags

Pewter Vinyl Dual Bucket Seats

  • Driver & Passenger Side Thorax Airbags
  • Safety Canopy Side-Curtain Airbags

AM/FM Stereo

Driver's Seat Mounted Armrest

Cloth Front Bucket Seats

Passenger cancellable airbag

Fixed Rear-Door Glass

4 Front Speakers

Front anti-roll bar

Wheels: 16" Steel w/Black Center Hubcap

3.73 Axle Ratio w/99G or 99V

Manual-shift auto: SelectShift

Front License Plate Bracket

Vinyl Front Bucket Seats

Comments

Nothing posted yet.

Detailed Pricing

  • $30,736 Final Price**
  • Engine : 3.7L V6 Ti-VCT 24V 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC WITH OVERDRIVE RWD
  • Exterior Color : Oxford White Interior Color : CB CHARCOAL
  • Stock # : 71816
  • VIN : 1FTYE2CMXJKB14964
Ford Transit-150
  • Certified

  • BodyStyle: Transit Long 150
  • ExteriorColor: Oxford White
  • InteriorColor: Charcoal
  • Engine: 3.7L Ti-VCT V6 Engine
  • Drive: 2 Wheel Drive
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Overdrive with SelectShift®
  • SeatType: Cloth Seats
  • WheelSize: 16" Steel Wheels
  • WheelBase: Cargo Van
  • WheelMaterial: 16" Steel Wheels
  • Cab: Cargo Van
  • SpecialPackage: AACAA

Exterior

  • SINGLE SLIDING SIDE DOOR
  • INTERVAL WIPERS
  • SPARE TIRE AND WHEEL
  • BUMPERS - BLACK
  • GRILLE - BLACK

Interior

  • AIR CONDITIONING - FRONT
  • CENTER CONSOLE
  • CARGO HOOKS
  • POWERPOINTS - 12V (2)
  • LOCKING GLOVE BOX

Functional

  • POWER LOCKS AND WINDOWS
  • POWER STEERING
  • 25.0 GALLON FUEL TANK

  • 3YR/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER

  • DRIVER/PASSENGER AIR BAGS
  • AIRBAGS - SIDE AIR CURTAINS
  • 4-WHEEL DISC BRAKES W/ABS
  • ADVANCETRAC W/RSC
  • TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR SYS
  • 3 POINT SAFETY BELTS
  • SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS

Similar Vehicles

  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive
  • Exterior Color: Shadow Black
  • Interior Color: Vk Pewter
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive
  • Exterior Color: Shadow Black
  • Interior Color: Vk Pewter
  • Engine: 3.7L V6 Ti-VCT 24V
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive
  • Exterior Color: Oxford White
  • Interior Color: Cb-Charcoal Clth

New 2018 Ford Transit-150

Exterior Color: Oxford White

Vin Number: 1FTYE2CMXJKB14964

Stock: 71816

View this New Ford Transit-150 for sale in Madras, OR.