New 2018 Ford Transit-250 Base EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged in Madras OR

 >  >  > 2018 Ford Transit-250 Cargo Van Base

New 2018 Ford Transit-250 Cargo Van  | Color: Oxford White  | Stock: F71842

    2018 Ford Transit-250 Oxford White
    RWD 6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    Free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on all new cars and qualified used cars* Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $3,500 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 10/01/2018, $1,000 - Transit Competitive Conquest Bonus Cash. Exp. 10/01/2018

Heavy-Duty Trailer Tow Package

  • Tow/Haul Mode w/Trailering Wiring Provisions
  • Frame Mounted Hitch Receiver

Pewter Cloth Dual Bucket Seats

  • Driver & Passenger Side Thorax Airbags
  • Safety Canopy Side-Curtain Airbags

Pewter Vinyl Dual Bucket Seats

  • Driver & Passenger Side Thorax Airbags
  • Safety Canopy Side-Curtain Airbags

Included Options

2 Additional Keys (4 Total)

4 Front Speakers

6 Speakers (4 Front/2 Rear)

ABS brakes

AM/FM Stereo

Cloth Front Bucket Seats

Cruise Control w/Message Center

Driver door bin

Driver's Seat Mounted Armrest

Front License Plate Bracket

Front anti-roll bar

Front beverage holders

Passenger cancellable airbag

Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/Single CD/SYNC

Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel

Remote keyless entry

Reverse Sensing System

Trailer Brake Controller

Variably intermittent wipers

Vinyl Front Bucket Seats

Wheels: 16" Steel w/Black Center Hubcap

Comments

Nothing posted yet.
  • Please Call Final Price**
  • Engine : 3.5L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC WITH OVERDRIVE RWD
  • Exterior Color : Oxford White Interior Color : CK-PEWTER CLTH
  • Stock # : F71842
  • VIN : 1FTYR2CG7JKB29498

TS&S Ford

1733 SW Highway 97
Directions Madras, OR 97741

  • Call: (541) 475-7204 ext. 756
Ford Transit-250
  • Certified

  • BodyStyle: Transit Long 250
  • ExteriorColor: Oxford White
  • InteriorColor: Pewter
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine
  • Drive: 2 Wheel Drive
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Overdrive with SelectShift®
  • SeatType: Cloth Seats
  • WheelSize: 16" Steel Wheels
  • WheelBase: Cargo Van
  • WheelMaterial: 16" Steel Wheels
  • Cab: Cargo Van

Exterior

  • SINGLE SLIDING SIDE DOOR
  • INTERVAL WIPERS
  • SPARE TIRE AND WHEEL
  • BLACK GRILLE/BUMPERS

Interior

  • AIR CONDITIONING - FRONT
  • CENTER CONSOLE
  • CARGO HOOKS
  • POWERPOINTS - 12V (2)
  • LOCKING GLOVE BOX

Functional

  • POWER LOCKS AND WINDOWS
  • POWER STEERING
  • 25.0 GALLON FUEL TANK

  • 3YR/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER

  • DRIVER/PASSENGER AIR BAGS
  • AIRBAGS - SIDE AIR CURTAINS
  • 3 POINT SAFETY BELTS
  • 4-WHEEL DISC BRAKES W/ABS
  • ADVANCETRAC W/RSC
  • TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR SYS
  • SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS

Similar Vehicles

  • Engine: 3.7L V6 Ti-VCT 24V
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive
  • Exterior Color: Oxford White
  • Interior Color: Cb Charcoal
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive
  • Exterior Color: Shadow Black
  • Interior Color: Vk Pewter
  • Engine: 3.7L V6 Ti-VCT 24V
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive
  • Exterior Color: Oxford White
  • Interior Color: Ck Pewter

New 2018 Ford Transit-250

Exterior Color: Oxford White

Vin Number: 1FTYR2CG7JKB29498

Stock: F71842

View this New Ford Transit-250 for sale in Madras, OR.