New 2019 Ford Edge SEL in Madras OR

    Factory Invoice Price: $39,151
    2019 Ford Edge SEL Oxford White
    AWD 8-Speed Automatic 2.0L
    AWD.
    Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
    21/28 City/Highway MPG

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $2,811 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 04/01/2019, $500 - Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 04/01/2019, $250 - Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 04/01/2019

Equipment Group 201A

  • ActiveX Seating Material Heated Bucket Seats
  • 2 Driver Configurable 4.2" Color LCD Displays
  • LED Signature Daytime Running Lamps
  • Premium 9 Speaker Audio System

Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist+

  • Adaptive Cruise Control w/Stop & Go
  • Lane Centering
  • Evasive Steering Assist
  • Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation System
  • SiriusXM Traffic & Travel Link

Cold Weather Package

  • Front & Rear Floor Liners
  • Heated Steering Wheel
  • Windshield Wiper De-Icer

Radio: AM/FM Stereo/MP3 Capable

  • SiriusXM Radio
  • SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System
  • 6 Speakers

Spoiler

Universal Garage Door Opener (UGDO)

Illuminated entry

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Rear anti-roll bar

Rear Parking Sensors

Front dual zone A/C

Low tire pressure warning

Unique Cloth Bucket Seats

Bumpers: body-color

Alloy wheels

Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist

Roof rack: rails only

Automatic temperature control

Blind spot sensor: Ford Co-Pilot360 - Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) warning

Power passenger seat

Knee airbag

Speed control

Convenience Package

110V/150W AC Power Outlet

Perimeter Alarm

Foot-Activated Hands-Free Liftgate

Remote Start System

Wireless Charging Pad

Axle Ratio: TBA

Rear beverage holders

Rain sensing wipers

Front fog lights

Speed-Sensitive Wipers

Auto High-beam Headlights

Turn signal indicator mirrors

Four wheel independent suspension

Rear window wiper

Class II Trailer Tow Package

Front Center Armrest w/Storage

  • InteriorColor: Ebony
  • Engine: Twin-Scroll 2.0-Liter EcoBoost® Engine
  • Drive: Intelligent All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
  • Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • SeatType: ActiveX™ Seats
  • WheelSize: 18-inch Split-Spoke Sparkle Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelMaterial: 18-inch Split-Spoke Sparkle Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • SpecialPackage: Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist+™

Exterior

  • BELTLINE MOLDING- BRIGHT
  • EASY FUEL CAPLESS FILLER
  • EXHAUST TIPS - STAINLESS STEEL
  • FOG LAMPS-LED
  • GRILLE - CHROME
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTO BI-LED
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTO HIGH BEAM
  • HEADLAMPS -WIPER ACTIVATED
  • MIRRORS - PWR/HTD/MAN FOLD W/LED SIG & APPROACH LAMP
  • PRIVACY GLASS - REAR DOORS
  • REAR INT WIPER/WASH/DFRST
  • TAILLAMPS-LED
  • WIPERS - RAIN-SENSING

Interior

  • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
  • 10WAY PWR DR SEAT W/LUMBAR
  • 60/40 EASYFOLD REAR BENCH
  • AUTO-DIM REARVIEW MIRROR
  • CUPHOLDERS - 8
  • DUAL ILLUM VIS VANITY MIRR
  • LEATHER WRAPPED STR WHEEL W/CRUISE AND AUDIO CONTROL
  • POWER PASS SEAT - 6-WAY
  • POWERPOINTS - 12V
  • ROTARY GEAR SHIFT DIAL

  • BLIS (BLIND SPOT INFO SYS)
  • INTELLIGENT ACCESS W/PUSH BUTTON START
  • LANE-KEEPING SYSTEM/ALERT
  • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA W/WASHER
  • REVERSE SENSING SYSTEM
  • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
  • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI

  • AIRBAG - DRIVER KNEE
  • AIRBAGS - DUAL STAGE FRONT
  • AIRBAG- GLOVEBOX PASS KNEE
  • AIRBAGS - SAFETY CANOPY
  • AIRBAGS - SIDE IMPACT
  • INDIV TIRE PRESS MONIT SYS
  • LATCH CHILD SAFETY SYSTEM
  • PERSONAL SAFETY SYSTEM
  • SECURILOCK ANTI-THEFT SYS
  • SOS POST-CRASH ALERT SYS

Similar Vehicles

  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Blue Metallic
  • Interior Color: Ebony
  • Engine: 2L
  • Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Magnetic
  • Interior Color: Dune
  • Engine: 3.5L
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift
  • Exterior Color: Magnetic
  • Interior Color: Charcoal Black

New 2019 Ford Edge

Exterior Color: Oxford White

Vin Number: 2FMPK4J93KBB37606

Stock: 72028

View this New Ford Edge for sale in Madras, OR.