New 2019 Ford Escape SEL EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT in Madras OR

 >  >  > 2019 Ford Escape SUV SEL

New 2019 Ford Escape SUV  | Color: Ingot Silver  | Stock: 72035

    Factory Invoice Price: $31,008
    2019 Ford Escape SEL Ingot Silver
    4WD 6-Speed Automatic EcoBoost 1.5L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
    Recent Arrival! 22/28 City/Highway MPG

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $2,250 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 04/01/2019

Alloy wheels

Automatic temperature control

Brake assist

Bumpers: body-color

Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist

Equipment Group 300A

3.51 Axle Ratio

Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/MP3 Capable

Exterior Parking Camera Rear

Four wheel independent suspension

Front License Plate Bracket

Front anti-roll bar

Front dual zone A/C

Front fog lights

Heated front seats

Illuminated entry

Knee airbag

Leather Shift Knob

Power Liftgate

Proximity keyless entry

Radio data system

Rear Parking Sensors

Rear anti-roll bar

Rear window wiper

Remote keyless entry

Roof rack: rails only

Spoiler

Steering wheel mounted audio controls

Sun & Style Package

U9H02 - SEL Sun & Style

Variably intermittent wipers

SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System

FordPass Connect

Comments

Nothing posted yet.

TS&S Ford

1733 SW Highway 97
Directions Madras, OR 97741

  • Call: (541) 475-7204 ext. 756
Ford Escape
  • Certified

  • ExteriorColor: Ingot Silver
  • InteriorColor: Charcoal Black
  • Engine: 1.5L EcoBoost® Engine with Auto Start-Stop Technology
  • Drive: Intelligent 4WD System
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Transmission with SelectShift® Capability
  • SeatType: Front Row Bucket Seats, 10-Way Power and Heated Driver and Passenger. Second Row 60/40 Split-Fold-Flat and Reclining Seats with Fold-Down Armrest
  • WheelSize: 18" Sparkle Silver-Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelMaterial: 18" Sparkle Silver-Painted Aluminum Wheels

Exterior

  • ACTIVE GRILLE SHUTTERS
  • DOOR HANDLES - BODY COLOR
  • DUAL EXHAUST CHROME TIPS
  • EASY FUEL CAPLESS FILLER
  • FOG LAMPS
  • HEADLAMP COURTESY DELAY
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTO HALOGEN
  • LED SIGNATURE LIGHTING
  • MIRRORS - HTD/POWER GLASS
  • POWER LIFTGATE
  • PRIVACY GLASS - REAR DOORS
  • REAR INT WIPER/WASH/DFRST

Interior

  • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN FRT/RR WIN
  • 4-WAY FRT HEAD RESTRAINTS
  • 60/40 SPLIT FOLD REAR SEAT
  • ACTIVEX SEATING MATERIAL
  • CARPETED FLOOR MATS
  • DUAL ILLUM VIS VANITY MIRR
  • DUAL ZONE AUTO CLIMATE CTL
  • HTD FRT SEATS - 10-WAY PWR DRV & 4-WAY MANUAL PASS
  • ILLUMINATED ENTRY SYSTEM
  • LTHR-WRAP WHEEL/SHFT KNOB
  • POWERPOINTS - 12V
  • SMART CHARGING USB PORT(2)
  • STEERING:TILT/TELESCOPE, CRUISE & AUDIO CONTROLS

Functional

  • AM/FM/MP3, 6 SPEAKERS
  • AUTO START STOP TECH
  • BRAKES, 4-WHEEL DISC/ABS
  • ELECTRIC PARKING BRAKE
  • INTELLIGENT ACCESS W/PUSH BUTTON START
  • MYKEY
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • REMOTE START SYSTEM
  • REVERSE SENSING SYSTEM
  • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
  • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
  • SYNC3 8" SCRN W/APPLINK

  • AIRBAG - DRIVER KNEE
  • AIRBAGS - DUAL STAGE FRONT
  • LATCH CHILD SAFETY SYSTEM
  • PERIMETER ALARM
  • PERSONAL SAFETY SYSTEM
  • SOS POST-CRASH ALERT SYS

  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Blue Metallic
  • Interior Color: Ebony
  • Engine: 3.5L V6 Ti-VCT
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Ruby Red Metallic
  • Interior Color: Ceramic
  • Engine: 2L EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: White Platinum Clearcoat Metallic
  • Interior Color: Ebony

New 2019 Ford Escape

Exterior Color: Ingot Silver

Vin Number: 1FMCU9HD1KUB06395

Stock: 72035

View this New Ford Escape for sale in Madras, OR.