New 2019 Ford Explorer XLT V6 Ti-VCT in Madras OR

    Factory Invoice Price: $44,368
    2019 Ford Explorer XLT Magnetic
    AWD 6-Speed Automatic 3.5L V6 Ti-VCT
    AWD.
    Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $2,000 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 04/01/2019

20" Polished Aluminum Wheels

3.65 Non-Limited Slip Axle Ratio

3rd row seats: split-bench

AM/FM Stereo

AM/FM radio: SiriusXM

ActiveX Seating Material Heated Front Bucket Seats

Air Conditioning

Alloy wheels

Brake assist

Bumpers: body-color

Class III Trailer Tow Package

Emergency communication system: 911 Assist

Equipment Group 202A

LED Signature Lighting

Remote Start System

XLT Technology Feature Bundle

Exterior Parking Camera Rear

Ford Safe & Smart Package

Auto High-Beam Headlights

Four wheel independent suspension

Front License Plate Bracket

Knee airbag

Leather steering wheel

Power passenger seat

Rear Parking Sensors

Rear air conditioning

Rear anti-roll bar

Rear window wiper

Remote keyless entry

Roof rack: rails only

SYNC Communication & Entertainment System

Security system

Smart device integration: AppLink

Speed control

Speed-Sensitive Wipers

Spoiler

Unique Cloth Bucket Seats

Variably intermittent wipers

XLT Desert Copper Package

Leather-Trimmed Heated Bucket Seats

Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation System

Comments

Nothing posted yet.

Detailed Pricing

TS&S Ford

1733 SW Highway 97
Directions Madras, OR 97741

  • Call: (541) 475-7204 ext. 756
Ford Explorer

  • ExteriorColor: Magnetic
  • InteriorColor: Ebony Black
  • Engine: 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 Engine
  • Drive: Intelligent 4WD
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Transmission with SelectShift® Capability and Paddle Shifters
  • SeatType: Leather Seating Surfaces Heated Front Bucket Seats
  • WheelSize: 20-inch Polished Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelMaterial: 20-inch Polished Aluminum Wheels
  • SpecialPackage: Ford Safe and Smart™ Package

Exterior

  • DOOR HANDLES - BODY COLOR
  • EASY FUEL CAPLESS FILLER
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTOMATIC
  • PRIVACY GLASS - REAR DOORS
  • REAR INT WIPER/WASH/DFRST
  • REAR SPOILER, BODY COLOR
  • TAILLAMPS-LED

  • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
  • 3RD ROW - 50/50 FOLD FLAT
  • DUAL ILLUM VIS VANITY MIRR
  • LEATHER SHIFT KNOB
  • LEATHER WRAPPED STR WHEEL
  • POWER DRIVER SEAT - 10 WAY
  • POWERPOINTS - 12V
  • STEERING:TILT/TELESCOPE, CRUISE & AUDIO CONTROLS

Functional

  • AM/FM WITH MP3
  • BRAKES, 4-WHEEL DISC/ABS
  • CURVE CONTROL
  • HILL START ASSIST
  • INTELLIGENT ACCESS W/PUSH BUTTON START
  • MYKEY
  • POWER STEERING W/EPAS
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • REVERSE SENSING SYSTEM
  • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
  • SELECTSHIFT
  • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI

  • AIRBAGS - DUAL STAGE FRONT
  • FRONT PASS. KNEE AIRBAG
  • INDIV TIRE PRESS MONIT SYS
  • LATCH CHILD SAFETY SYSTEM
  • PERIMETER ALARM
  • PERSONAL SAFETY SYSTEM
  • SOS POST-CRASH ALERT SYS

Similar Vehicles

  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Blue Metallic
  • Interior Color: Ebony
  • Engine: 3.5L V6 Ti-VCT
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Ruby Red Metallic
  • Interior Color: Ceramic
  • Engine: 2L EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: White Platinum Clearcoat Metallic
  • Interior Color: Ebony

New 2019 Ford Explorer

Exterior Color: Magnetic

Vin Number: 1FM5K8D84KGA77572

Stock: 71979

View this New Ford Explorer for sale in Madras, OR.