New 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged in Madras OR

 >  >  > 2019 Ford F-150 Truck XL

New 2019 Ford F-150 Truck  | Color: Oxford White  | Stock: 72148

    2019 Ford F-150 XL 4D SuperCrew 4WD Oxford White EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged 10-Speed

    Recent Arrival!

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $750 - Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019, $750 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019, $1,000 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019, $500 - Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019

XL Chrome Appearance Package

  • Wheels: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum
  • Front & Rear Chrome Bumpers
  • Fog Lamps

Auto High-beam Headlights

Brake assist

Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver

Cloth 40/20/40 Front Seat

Cloth 40/Console/40 Front-Seats

Compass

Cruise Control

Electronic Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio

Electronic Stability Control

Equipment Group 101A Mid

SYNC

Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank

Front Center Armrest

Front License Plate Bracket

Integrated Trailer Brake Controller

Oil pressure gauge

Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/6 Speakers

Rear Window Defroster

Rear Window Fixed Privacy Glass

Unique Sport Cloth 40/20/40 Front-Seats

Variably intermittent wipers

Voltmeter

Wheels: 17" Silver Steel

  • Certified

  • BodyStyle: XL
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine with Auto Start/Stop Technology
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Transmission: Electronic 10-speed Transmission with Tow/Haul, Snow/Wet, EcoSelect and Sport Modes
  • CargoBox: 6-1/2' Box
  • SeatType: Cloth 40/Console/40 Front Seats with Flow-Through Console and Steering Column-Mounted Shifter
  • WheelSize: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelBase: Super Crew®
  • WheelMaterial: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • Cab: Super Crew®
  • SpecialPackage: XL Chrome Appearance Package

Exterior

  • DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
  • HALOGEN HEADLAMPS
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTO HIGH BEAM
  • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
  • WIPERS- INTERMITTENT

Interior

  • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH SEAT
  • A/C W/MANUAL CLIMATE CONTROL, SINGLE ZONE
  • DUAL SUNVISORS
  • ILLUMINATED ENTRY
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • POWERPOINT - 12V (FRONT)

  • CURVE CONTROL
  • DYNAMIC HITCH ASSIST
  • ELECT 4X4 SHIFT-ON-FLY
  • ELECTRIC-ASSIST PARK BRAKE
  • FADE-TO-OFF INTERIOR LIGHT
  • FAIL-SAFE COOLING SYSTEM
  • GAS-CHARGED SHOCKS
  • HILL START ASSIST
  • MANUAL FOLD MIRRORS
  • OUTBOARD MNTD REAR SHOCKS
  • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
  • PWR RACK AND PINION STEER
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • SELECTSHIFT

  • SECURILOCK ANTI-THEFT SYS
  • SOS POST-CRASH ALERT SYS

  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Oxford White
  • Interior Color: As Med Earth Gray
  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Blue
  • Interior Color: As Med Earth Gray
  • Engine: 2.3L EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
  • Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Lightning Blue Metallic
  • Interior Color: Ebony

New 2019 Ford F-150

Exterior Color: Oxford White

Vin Number: 1FTFW1E47KKD57127

Stock: 72148

View this New Ford F-150 for sale in Madras, OR.