New 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged in Madras OR

    2019 Ford F-150 Raptor 4D SuperCrew 4WD ingot silver metallic EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged 10-Speed Automatic

    4WD.

    Recent Arrival!

Unique Cloth Trim Seats

  • 8-Way Power Driver's Seat w/Power Lumbar

Radio: SiriusXM w/7 Speakers

  • SYNC 3

Included Options

17" Cast Aluminum Wheels

Adjustable head restraints: driver and passenger w/tilt

Air Conditioning

Auto High-beam Headlights

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Electronic Locking w/4.10 Axle Ratio

Electronic Stability Control

Emergency communication system

Front License Plate Bracket

Front anti-roll bar

Front fog lights

GVWR: 7050 lbs Payload Package

Illuminated entry

Leather steering wheel

Rear Parking Sensors

Convenience Features

  • 1-touch down
  • Driver vanity mirror
  • Tilt steering wheel
  • Auto-dimming rearview mirror
  • Air conditioning
  • Front beverage holders
  • Speed control
  • Illuminated entry
  • Rear door bins
  • Telescoping steering wheel
  • Rear beverage holders
  • Power windows
  • Passenger door bin
  • Remote keyless entry
  • Overhead console
  • Passenger vanity mirror
  • Driver door bin
  • 1-touch up
  • Emergency communication system

Off-Road Capability

  • Ground clearance (min): 249mm (9.8")
  • Approach angle: 30 deg
  • Departure angle: 23 deg
  • Ground clearance (max): 249mm (9.8")

Entertainment Features

  • Primary LCD size: 8.0"
  • Smart device integration
  • Radio data system
  • Wireless phone connectivity: Bluetooth
  • AM/FM radio: SiriusXM
  • 1st row LCD monitors: 2
  • Steering wheel mounted audio controls

Seats and Trim

  • Max seating capacity: 5
  • Rear seats: split-bench
  • Leather steering wheel
  • Front seats: bucket
  • Front center armrest
  • Power 2-way driver lumbar support
  • Manual passenger lumbar support
  • Power driver seat
  • Split folding rear seat

Warranty

  • Basic warranty: 36 months/36,000miles
  • Roadside assistance coverage: 60 months/60,000miles
  • Powertrain warranty: 60 months/60,000miles
  • Corrosion perforation warranty: 60 months/ unlimited distance

Specs and Dimensions

  • Compression ratio: 10.00 to 1
  • Engine horsepower: 450hp @ 5,000RPM
  • Payload: 544kg (1,200lbs)
  • Rear legroom: 1,107mm (43.6")
  • Front headroom: 1,036mm (40.8")
  • Passenger volume: 3,732L (131.8 cu.ft.)
  • Exterior height: 1,994mm (78.5")
  • Front shoulder room: 1,694mm (66.7")
  • Wheelbase: 3,683mm (145.0")
  • Exterior body width: 2,192mm (86.3")
  • Towing capacity: 3,629kg (8,000lbs)
  • Engine bore x stroke: 92.5mm x 87.6mm (3.64" x 3.45")
  • Rear hiproom: 1,643mm (64.7")
  • Rear headroom: 1,026mm (40.4")
  • Interior maximum cargo volume: 1,430 L (50 cu.ft.)
  • Front legroom: 1,115mm (43.9")
  • Exterior length: 5,890mm (231.9")
  • Engine displacement: 3.5 L
  • Engine torque: 510 lb.-ft. @ 3,500RPM
  • Rear shoulder room: 1,674mm (65.9")
  • GVWR: 3,198kg (7,050lbs)
  • Front hiproom: 1,588mm (62.5")

Body Exterior

  • Right rear passenger: conventional
  • Tailpipe finisher: black
  • Trailer hitch receiver
  • Rear cargo: tailgate
  • Power door mirrors
  • Trailer sway control
  • Rear step bumper
  • Left rear passenger door: conventional
  • Skid plates

Powertrain

  • Fuel economy city: 15mpg
  • Mode select transmission
  • Horsepower: 450hp @ 5,000RPM
  • Fuel economy highway: 18mpg
  • Transmission: 10 speed automatic
  • Variable valve control
  • Engine liters: 3.5
  • Rear locking differential
  • Manual-shift auto: SelectShift
  • Fuel tank capacity: 36.0gal.
  • Fuel economy combined: 16mpg
  • Cylinder configuration: V-6
  • Recommended fuel: Regular Unleaded
  • Engine location: front
  • Torque: 510 lb.-ft. @ 3,500RPM
  • Number of valves: 24
  • Drive type: four-wheel
  • Compressor: twin turbo

Safety and Security

  • Traction control
  • Brake assist
  • Electronic stability
  • Adjustable head restraints: driver and passenger w/tilt
  • Occupant sensing airbag
  • Dual front impact airbags
  • ABS brakes
  • Perimeter/approach lights
  • Security system
  • Dual front side impact airbags
  • 4 wheel disc brakes
  • Panic alarm
  • Overhead airbag
  • Ignition disable

Suspension/Handling

  • Front tires: 315/70SR17.0
  • Rear tires: 315/70SR17.0
  • Wheel size: 17"
  • Speed-sensing steering
  • Tires: all-terrain
  • Front wheel independent suspension
  • Front anti-roll bar
  • Power steering
  • Alloy wheels

Lighting, Visibility and Instrumentation

  • Forward collision: Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) mitigation
  • Tachometer
  • Fully automatic headlights
  • Oil pressure gauge
  • Trip computer
  • Delay-off headlights
  • Display: digital/analog
  • Auto high-beam headlights
  • Variably intermittent wipers
  • Parking sensors: rear
  • Rear window defroster
  • Configurable
  • Low tire pressure warning
  • Outside temperature display
  • Exterior parking camera rear: Dynamic Hitch Assist yes
  • Front reading lights
  • Front fog lights
  • Compass
  • Rear reading lights

Similar Vehicles

  • Engine: 2.3L EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
  • Interior Color: Ebony
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 10-Speed
  • Exterior Color: Oxford White
  • Interior Color: Medium Earth Gray
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 10-Speed
  • Exterior Color: Magnetic
  • Interior Color: Medium Earth Gray

New 2019 Ford F-150

Exterior Color: Ingot Silver Metallic

Vin Number: 1FTFW1RG4KFB68559

Stock: 72152

View this New Ford F-150 for sale in Madras, OR.