New 2019 FordF-150 Raptor Truck

  • VIN: 1FTEX1RG7KFC47037
Race Red
10-Speed
3.5 EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • Raptor Technology Package$1,695
    • Lane Keeping System w/Alert & Assist
    • Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
    • Adaptive Cruise Control w/Stop-and-Go
Included Options
  • Equipment Group 802A Luxury$9,365
  • 4.10 Front Axle w/Torsen Differential$500
  • 360 Degree Camera$375
  • Integrated Trailer Brake Controller$275
  • LED Box Lighting$125
  • LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights$175
  • Power Glass Heated Sideview Mirrors$365
  • Pro Trailer Backup Assist$395
  • Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation$795
  • Remote Start System$195

Check out this great low mileage vehicle!

It delivers style and power in a single package! A turbocharger further enhances performance, while also preserving fuel economy. Top features include front fog lights, a leather steering wheel, skid plates, and cruise control. Smooth gearshifts are achieved thanks to the refined 6 cylinder engine, and for added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. Four wheel drive allows you to go places you've only imagined.

Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to answer any questions that you might have. They'll work with you to find the right vehicle at a price you can afford. Come on in and take a test drive!

  • outstanding versatility

    By rogerdodger on Monday, January 14, 2019

    5.0
    We wanted a 1/2 ton capable of pulling a 10,000 lb 5th wheel camper with plenty of power on reserve and we found it. We equipped the truck with the supercrew cab, 61/2 ft bed, max tow package, max payload package and 20 inch wheels which added heavier rear springs. Comparing all the engine options, we chose the torquey 3.5 ecoboost v6. After a short break-in period, we towed the rv from wva to florida and back. Absolutely amazing. Overall fuel economy on the trip was 11.2 mpg.Power never lacked even pulling up Fancy Gap. We ran 60 mph and had tons of acceleration on tap. The 10 speed operated smoothly and efficiently.Plenty of stopping power as this truck came equipped with the same size brakes as the f-250. With the trailer unhooked, we average 20-22 mpg, with a high average of 26.3 mpg on a weekend trip of highway driving. This truck has it all.
  • Best truck I have had

    By Robert on Friday, June 14, 2019

    5.0
    This is my 10th F150 and never had any issues with any of them. This 2017 STX eco boost with 2.7 engine is by far the best over all in comfort, ride and performance.
  • Love this F150

    By Poppyneese on Wednesday, January 23, 2019

    5.0
    STX Crew 4wd 2.7 Ecoboost. 20.4 mpg around town, very quiet, very comfortable. Absolutely will fly, never felt a need for more power. 2 years 25,000 miles and love the truck as much as the day I brought it home. Ye I would buy this truck again. My truck is a lowly xl, but the STX package give you some nice extras, if you can live with a manual seat, a single heat control and non opepening rear window this is a great package!

  • 2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged