New 2019 FordF-150 XL Truck

  • VIN: 1FTEW1EP8KKD64674
  • Stock: 72160
Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to Andrew Calderon 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
Ingot Silver
Interior Color
Medium Earth Gray
10-Speed
2.7 EcoBoost 2.7L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • SECURITY SYSTEM

Included Packages & Options

  • Equipment Group 101A Mid$2,255
    • XL Power Equipment Group
    • 4.2" Productivity Screen in Instrument Cluster
    • SYNC
    • Cruise Control
    • Power Glass Sideview Mirrors w/Black Skull Caps
    • Illuminated Entry
    • MyKey
    • Perimeter Alarm
    • Power Door Locks
    • Power Tailgate Lock
    • Power Front & Rear Windows
  • XL Chrome Appearance Package$775
    • Wheels: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum
    • Front & Rear Chrome Bumpers
    • Fog Lamps
Included Options
  • Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver$95
  • Cloth 40/Console/40 Front-Seats$295
  • Cruise Control$225
  • Electronic Locking w/3.73 Axle Ratio$570
  • Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank$445
  • Rear Window Defroster$220
  • Rear Window Fixed Privacy Glass$100
  • SYNC$420

  • DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
  • HALOGEN HEADLAMPS
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTO HIGH BEAM
  • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
  • WIPERS- INTERMITTENT
  • AUTO START STOP TECH
  • CURVE CONTROL
  • DYNAMIC HITCH ASSIST
  • ELECT 4X4 SHIFT-ON-FLY
  • ELECTRIC-ASSIST PARK BRAKE
  • FADE-TO-OFF INTERIOR LIGHT
  • FAIL-SAFE COOLING SYSTEM
  • GAS-CHARGED SHOCKS
  • HILL START ASSIST
  • MANUAL FOLD MIRRORS
  • OUTBOARD MNTD REAR SHOCKS
  • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
  • PWR RACK AND PINION STEER
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • SELECTSHIFT
  • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH SEAT
  • A/C W/MANUAL CLIMATE CONTROL, SINGLE ZONE
  • DUAL SUNVISORS
  • ILLUMINATED ENTRY
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • POWERPOINT - 12V (FRONT)
  • SECURILOCK ANTI-THEFT SYS
  • SECURITY SYSTEM
  • SOS POST-CRASH ALERT SYS
  • TIRE PRESSURE MONIT SYS
  • BodyStyle: XL
  • Cab: Super Crew®
  • CargoBox: 5-1/2' Box
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Engine: 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine with Auto Start/Stop Technology
  • ExteriorColor: Ingot Silver
  • SeatType: Cloth 40/Console/40 Front Seats with Flow-Through Console and Steering Column-Mounted Shifter
  • SpecialPackage: Class IV Trailer Hitch
  • SpecialPackage: XL Chrome Appearance Package
  • Transmission: Electronic 10-speed Transmission with Tow/Haul, Snow/Wet, EcoSelect and Sport Modes
  • WheelBase: Super Crew®
  • WheelMaterial: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelSize: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels

Dealer Notes

Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2019 Ford F-150 XL 4WD Ingot Silver EcoBoost 2.7L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged 10-Speed

$9,578 off MSRP!

4WD, 4.2" Productivity Screen in Instrument Cluster, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Auto High-beam Headlights, Brake assist, Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver, Cloth 40/20/40 Front Seat, Cloth 40/Console/40 Front-Seats, Compass, Cruise Control, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Locking w/3.73 Axle Ratio, Electronic Stability Control, Equipment Group 101A Mid, Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank, Fog Lamps, Front & Rear Chrome Bumpers, Front anti-roll bar, Front License Plate Bracket, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, Illuminated Entry, Low tire pressure warning, MyKey, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Perimeter Alarm, Power Door Locks, Power Front & Rear Windows, Power Glass Sideview Mirrors w/Black Skull Caps, Power steering, Power Tailgate Lock, Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/6 Speakers, Rear step bumper, Rear Window Defroster, Rear Window Fixed Privacy Glass, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, SYNC, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Unique Sport Cloth 40/20/40 Front-Seats, Variably intermittent wipers, Voltmeter, Wheels: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum, XL Chrome Appearance Package, XL Power Equipment Group, 4WD.
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!

Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $1,250 - Retail Trade-In Assistance Bonus Cash. Exp. 01/02/2020, $750 - Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 01/02/2020, $750 - Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 01/02/2020, $750 - Select Inventory Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 01/02/2020, $2,000 - F-Series Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 01/02/2020, $750 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 01/02/2020

  • Auto On/Off

    By Whitetiger on Tuesday, August 27, 2019

    4.0
    Great truck the auto on/off is a little annoying but it probably does help with the MPG as I avg 15.6 most of the time around town and some hwy. When it rains just be careful on making a turn with the pavement being wet or accelerating too quick as the rear end will want to come around and see you very easily. Lots of compliments though!
  • I understand why they sell so many F-150s

    By Tampa Tom on Saturday, November 23, 2019

    5.0
    This F-150 Lariat replaces an older Super Duty that was thirsty for expensive diesel fuel. I was hesitant to get the 3.5 liter eco-boost engine because the reviews seemed too good to be true, but it’s every bit as good as they say. The truck is roomy, quiet, and comfortable. I’ve had zero problems since new, and haven’t yet even opened the hood. My only concern is the seemingly hundreds of buttons, knobs and switches I cannot read, reach, or see in the dark.
  • Style and look is great but some quality issues.

    By Gbn on Monday, November 18, 2019

    3.0
    Style is great and I love the look of my Super crew Lariat. It feels very solid and the ride is great. I've owned 3 an 2003, 2016, and 2019. The issues I've found with this truck have been with the driver seat seeming to shift from side to side slightly, it was missing a few inches of defroster element in the sliding back glass(they have ordered a replacement) and a very noisy engine compared to the 2016 model 5.0 v8. The 2019 5.0 has some faint valve chatter and a single pop noise when taking your foot off the gas under load. Louder going up hill. Also the 2019 was below minimum oil requirement at just 2500 miles. So far it has used about a half a quart in a 1000 miles since change so that has slowed down some. The noises do not seem to hurt my mileage or vehicle operation, they are just annoying in a $55000 truck.

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2020 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V…