New 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged in Madras OR

    2019 Ford F-150 XL Super Cab 4WD Oxford White EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged 10-Speed

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $1,000 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 04/01/2019, $250 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 04/01/2019, $750 - Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 04/01/2019, $750 - Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 04/01/2019

Cruise Control

Display: analog

Speed-sensing steering

Cloth 40/20/40 Front Seat

Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver

Brake assist

SYNC

XL Chrome Appearance Package

Wheels: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum

Fog Lamps

Outside temperature display

Electronic Locking w/3.31 Axle Ratio

Voltmeter

Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank

6 Speakers

Auto High-beam Headlights

Delay-off headlights

Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/6 Speakers

AM/FM radio

Wheels: 17" Silver Steel

Integrated Trailer Brake Controller

Passenger vanity mirror

Front License Plate Bracket

Equipment Group 101A Mid

TS&S Ford

1733 SW Highway 97
Directions Madras, OR 97741

  • BodyStyle: XL
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine with Auto Start/Stop Technology
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Transmission: Electronic 10-speed Transmission with Tow/Haul, Snow/Wet, EcoSelect and Sport Modes
  • CargoBox: 8' Box
  • SeatType: Cloth 40/20/40 Front Seats with 2-Way Manual Driver/Passenger Armrest
  • WheelSize: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelBase: SuperCab
  • WheelMaterial: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • Cab: SuperCab
  • SpecialPackage: XL Chrome Appearance Package

Exterior

  • DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
  • HALOGEN HEADLAMPS
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTO HIGH BEAM
  • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • REAR, 170-DEGREE DOOR
  • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
  • WIPERS- INTERMITTENT

Interior

  • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH SEAT
  • A/C W/MANUAL CLIMATE CONTROL, SINGLE ZONE
  • DUAL SUNVISORS
  • ILLUMINATED ENTRY
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • POWERPOINT - 12V (FRONT)

  • 4-WHEEL DISC BRAKES W/ABS
  • AUTO START STOP TECH
  • CURVE CONTROL
  • DYNAMIC HITCH ASSIST
  • ELECT 4X4 SHIFT-ON-FLY
  • ELECTRIC-ASSIST PARK BRAKE
  • FADE-TO-OFF INTERIOR LIGHT
  • FAIL-SAFE COOLING SYSTEM
  • GAS-CHARGED SHOCKS
  • HILL START ASSIST
  • MANUAL FOLD MIRRORS
  • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
  • PWR RACK AND PINION STEER
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • SELECTSHIFT

  • SECURILOCK ANTI-THEFT SYS
  • SOS POST-CRASH ALERT SYS

  • Interior Color: Medium Earth Gray
  • Exterior Color: Ingot Silver
  • Interior Color: Medium Earth Gray
  • Exterior Color: Stone Gray Metallic
  • Interior Color: Medium Earth Gray

New 2019 Ford F-150

Exterior Color: Oxford White

Vin Number: 1FTFX1E4XKKC36928

Stock: 71978

View this New Ford F-150 for sale in Madras, OR.