New 2019 Ford F-150 XLT V8 Ti-VCT in Madras OR

 >  >  > 2019 Ford F-150 Truck XLT

New 2019 Ford F-150 Truck  | Color: Stone Gray Metallic  | Stock: 71977

    2019 Ford F-150 XLT 4D SuperCrew 4WD Stone Gray Metallic 5.0L V8 Ti-VCT 10-Speed

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $750 - Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019, $750 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019, $2,250 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019, $500 - Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019

Bumpers: chrome

Wheels: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum

Trailer Tow Package

Front anti-roll bar

Voltmeter

Equipment Group 300A Base

Alloy wheels

Cloth 40/Console/40 Front Seats

Front License Plate Bracket

Emergency communication system

Remote engine start: smart device

Electronic Locking w/3.31 Axle Ratio

Front fog lights

Pro Trailer Backup Assist

Auto High-beam Headlights

Delay-off headlights

Rear Window Defroster

AM/FM radio

Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/6 Speakers

Integrated Trailer Brake Controller

Front Center Armrest w/Storage

SYNC 3

  • BodyStyle: XLT
  • ExteriorColor: Stone Gray
  • InteriorColor: Medium Earth Gray
  • Engine: 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine with Auto Start/Stop Technology
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Transmission: Electronic 10-speed Transmission with Tow/Haul, Snow/Wet, EcoSelect and Sport Modes
  • CargoBox: 5-1/2' Box
  • SeatType: Cloth 40/Console/40 Front Seats
  • WheelSize: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelBase: Super Crew®
  • WheelMaterial: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • Cab: Super Crew®

Exterior

  • DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
  • EASY FUEL CAPLESS FILLER
  • FOG LAMPS
  • FULLY BOXED STEEL FRAME
  • HALOGEN HEADLAMPS
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTO HIGH BEAM
  • MANUAL FOLD POWER MIRRORS
  • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • REAR PRIVACY GLASS

  • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
  • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH SEAT
  • A/C W/MANUAL CLIMATE CONTROL, SINGLE ZONE
  • CRUISE CONTROL
  • DOOR LOCKS - POWER
  • DUAL VISOR VANITY MIRRORS
  • ILLUMINATED ENTRY
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • POWERPOINT - 12V (FRONT)

  • CURVE CONTROL
  • DYNAMIC HITCH ASSIST
  • ELECT 4X4 SHIFT-ON-FLY
  • ELECTRIC-ASSIST PARK BRAKE
  • FAIL-SAFE COOLING SYSTEM
  • GAS-CHARGED SHOCKS
  • MYKEY
  • OUTBOARD MNTD REAR SHOCKS
  • SELECTSHIFT
  • SYNC3 W/8" TOUCHSCREEN

  • PERIMETER ALARM
  • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
  • SOS POST-CRASH ALERT SYS

  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Oxford White
  • Interior Color: As Med Earth Gray
  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Blue
  • Interior Color: As Med Earth Gray
  • Engine: 2.3L EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
  • Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Lightning Blue Metallic
  • Interior Color: Ebony

New 2019 Ford F-150

Exterior Color: Stone Gray Metallic

Vin Number: 1FTEW1E59KKC36927

Stock: 71977

View this New Ford F-150 for sale in Madras, OR.